+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will win (No spoilers, please.)

FORT Newbie
    My guess is Tom. He'll get through with what I'll call the Toadie alliance (Ian, Katie and Caryn). Ian would be smart to turn on Tom when it gets down to 5 people, but won't because he'll feel loyal to his and Tom's final 2 alliance. Katie and Caryn are just not smart enough to figure out that they don't have a snowball's chance of winning a million against any of the guys.

One caveat. If Tom and Ian decide to take Stephanie instead of Caryn, then Stephanie is the only one who could beat Tom at the final tribal council. But she would have to win the last couple of immunitys because no one will take her with them to the final 2.

If Tom wins every immunity from now on - he will probably win IF he doesn't take Ian to the finale. As soon as he loses immunity, he's out.

As for the all girl alliance - won't happen. Jenn is too stuck on Gregg to betray him (altho, I think he would betray her if he has too).

If Tom wins immunity, and even if he doesn't this next week, Steph will go. Then I think they will try to break up the Greg/Jenn alliance and send one of them home (if Tom wins immunity that is).

I have nothing to base it on, but my gut tells me Ian will be the big winner.

Hmmm... It really could be any of the remaining players (Katie and Caryn much less likely, unless in they're in the final 2 against each other... okay... so that's not gonna happen).

I'd LOVE for Stephenie or Ian (or Tom, I guess) to win.

My thoughts on most likely to win to least likely:
    1. Jennifer
    2. Ian
    3. Tom (literally needs EVERY immunity, so he better hope there isn't a puzzle coming up)
    4. Gregg
    5. Stephenie
    6. Caryn
    7. Katie
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I'd say either Tom, Ian or Katie will win.

I'm personally rooting for Tom, but the target on him is way too big.

Ian has a chance, but I really think Katie is going to win this thing.

Who joins jury this week plays a big role in who wins.

If Tom joins Gregg, Jenn and Caryn to oust Stephenie, then Tom makes F4.

If Stephenie goes this week, then Tom rejoins Ian and Katie and asks Caryn to join them in eliminating the biggest threat next - Gregg.

That takes us to Day 33, and decisions made on Day 1 will affect Day3 and Day 33. The next to go will be Caryn because of discussions with Jenn on Day 1.

Last TC it was commented by Tom and Gregg that this is a game of Survivor, not a test to see who is deserving. Tom, Ian and Stephenie, and possibly Gregg, deserve to be in the F2, but probably only one will be there. The other one will be either Katie - most probable, or Jenn.

But I think Stephenie goes this week and Gregg goes next week because they are both seen as threats.

I really can't decide between Tom and Ian - I don't think either will wilt in the final TC. The F3 IC winner will win the mil.
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

Caryn, Katie and Ian have the best chances of getting in to the final three.

Gregg is manipulative but I think he will feel the heat once Stephanie and Tom are gone if he doesn't go before one or both of them.

Jennifer hasn't done much by way of strategy. I don't think she will win. And if The tribe decides to split the Greggifer alliance I think Tom and Ian would find that Jennifer is more expendable. (Not that I would agree to that.) If or when Gregg is gone Jennifer will soon follow.

Stephanie will not make it to the final two I don't think. But I think it would be smart if someone took her now.

Tom would have shot himself in the foot if he had the chance to vote Stephanie out. Unless if he wins every immunity challenge to the end of the show Stephanie would be the only person keeping him from being voted out of the tribe. Once Steph is out, he is next in line.

My guess Ian wins with Katie and Ian in the final two.

I would love to see Tom and Stephanie in the final two. But I doubt that will happen. They dug their exits already.

The best scenario for me would be Tom and Steph in the final two with Steph winning (and stopping by my place to celebrate).

However, I don't think that's going to happen.

I think Ian will win. If the others are smart (and I know that's a big 'if'), they will vote out Steph and Tom at the earliest opportunity. I doubt Tom will win every single immunity challenge, and whenever he loses, he has to be voted out. As a couple of others have already mentioned, I can see Ian playing the non-threatening 2nd banana really well and turning on Tom at just the right time. And if Tom and Steph are gone, I think Ian can take control. I'm also assuming that Greg gets voted out relatively soon so he is a non-factor. If Ian gets to the final two, I think he would beat any of the remaining contestants because the jury will see him as more deserving.

HA! With everyone saying Ian could win I wouldn't be surprized if he leaves this week just to satisfy Murphy's law. Then it will be Jen and Karyn in the final two just for kickers.

Quote Originally Posted by TellTaleOrange
    Then it will be Jen and Karyn in the final two just for kickers.
    That wouldn't surprise me at all. That's usually the way it goes on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by ev700
    Do you think Caryn, Gregg, Ian, Jennifer, Katie, Stephanie, or Tom will win.

I have said Katie since the first episode and still think she will win.
    I would love to see it come down to Tom and Stephanie - but I don't see that happening. Tom is by far the strongest one, followed by Stephanie in a close 2nd. But, we all know that who wins isn't necessarily the best survivor. It's the one who's best at playing the game. And, that's unfortunate.
    Have you hugged your pet today?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast