+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Survivor The Australian Outback on DVD

no barking allowed Passion4Dogs's Avatar
    This is the only one I'll buy because, hello...Colby!

I can't wait!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

ebay has it for pretty cheap if you look for the company bought ones.. I got one brand new and sealed for $20 last week.

FORT Newbie
    Still saving up my lawn mowing money to buy All-Stars and the Outback. I just need about $15 more now!!

FORT Fan
    Only watched the first two episodes again, but it's awesome... great to see this yet again.

I watched those first two eps with the commentaries as well, first one had Colby and Probst sipping margaritas! Interesting information within both of them, and along with the first two, 4 other eps have commentary (2 with Colby and Probst, 2 with Keith, Rodger, Tina, and Amber, and 2 with Kimmi, Mike, and Alicia).

Unlike the All-Stars set, this actually included the recap episode, for anyone who cares to watch that again.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt
    Amazon has it listed for about 35 bucks! I don't think it's worth that.
    It is going for a good bit less on ebay

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by anachronism
    It is going for a good bit less on ebay
    Not rly, the cheapest buy it now up there right now is at $32.50, with a shipping charge of $10.50 for 2nd day... which makes it more than Amazon, since 2-day shipping from Amazon costs only $6.48.

Looking thru the whole completed list (about 50 in total), there's been a grand total of 2 copies sold under $27 with the avg sale price being around $31 (including a good 1/3rd that sold for over Amazon's price of $34.99). Now slap on the inflated shipping charges and it's roughly the same (and in most cases, more time waiting to boot).

If you want to get it the cheapest possible, you'd be better off going to a retail store in your area and skipping eBay. (or wait a few months)

Make sure you aren't getting the "most outrageous moments" confused with the complete season 2 DVD.

I've seen all of Survivor, except for the first 6 episodes of Australia. Even though I haven't bought this DVD yet, I still recommend it to everyone! It is my favorite season!!

I'm going to go shopping for it tonight..I wonder if any stores will have it yet.. I hope they do!

Oh, and also, $30 is cheap! I bought S1 for $45 when it first came out!

FORT Fogey
    I am SO excited to watch it! This is my favorite season of all time.

I got it, and it was $44. It is definatly well worth it!

i actually pre-ordeded from amazon, got it 8am 4/26 release date, i watched non stop it was great! im glad i watched this one again cuz, i thought tina flew under the radar when watching it origally,(too caught up in colby i think), i have all 3 seasons on dvd now, and yes i too want africa released next, the 1 season i didnt watch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast