+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/21 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Next time: An "All women" alliance?

Come on, Steph. You should KNOW that Greg's little girfriend is just setting a trap.

Then again, obviously trusting Tom and Ian to have cojones and stand up to Greg and Jen was too much as well.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Errgh! I hope Stephenie does NOT believe that the other women will ally with her. If it got down to the four of them, she'd win hands down, so no way will they hold to that kind of alliance, even if they swear they will. Not to mention Jen will not ally against Gregg. Gregg should be the next to go. Please!

Beyond the "how long can Steph last and watch her stir the pot" drama, Janu added nothing to the show after the initial "wow, she's skin and bones" observation is made.
    Is there anyone who doesn't think Elyse should have won?

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzylizzy
    You're absolutely right! Jeff totally made that happen to keep the show interesting. Now there's more "how long can Steph last" drama.
    That was the most manipulative move I have ever seen made by reality show producers right in front of the camera!
    Jeff talked Janu into doing that, they want Stephanie around and they want her to win.
    Now all Steph has to do is get an "all-girls" alliance and the game is hers.
    Like I have said before, I like Steph enough, but this is ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt
    Errgh! I hope Stephenie does NOT believe that the other women will ally with her. If it got down to the four of them, she'd win hands down, so no way will they hold to that kind of alliance, even if they swear they will. Not to mention Jen will not ally against Gregg. Gregg should be the next to go. Please!
    Maybe they will 'pinky' swear. Everyone knows how airtight those agreements are.

FORT Fogey
    Aaahhh, I missed the whole show 'cause I have to take a class for the next month. . . .

I'll catch up with your great posts as I watch the video!

Snoozin' on the beach
    I thought they'd vote her out, I didn't expect her to quit after she didn't fall apart on the island alone. Ah well. Tom is an idiot if he thinks Gregg and Jen are a bigger threat than steph is.

What was with all the eye rolling, Steph looked like she sat on a tack. Katie proved what a poor excuse for a human being she is. What nasty little vermin she is

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt
    The fact that Steph would even believe this, shows how desperate she is. But it's dumb. She should be "working" on everyone pointing out the Greg/Jen unbreakability--assuming she realizes it. Tom and his group are being played. Heck, so are the other women.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Jeff fed every word of that to Janu and she bought it hook, line and sinker. Steph, you owe Jeff big time.
    He totally led Janu down that trail. But that's fine with me, I didn't like her.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    What in the hay is wrong with these people? They answer all of Jeff's questions and spill the beans every single time. Jeff needs to shut his trap and let the game progress as it should. It is a game! The only person who I can remember that has given Jeff a wishy-washy answer is Tom, and he deserves to win just for that reason imo. Shut up Jeff you stink!

Ok, sorry about that everyone, I am done.

+ Reply to Thread