+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: **SPOILERS** Boot Picks 4/14

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    If they ever do an All Stars again it should be made up of the real competitors, the physically and mentally strong, who contributed to the camp survival as well as in competitions. Including those who got voted off early by those afraid of them, like Hunter. I don't know if we know enough about Yolanda to see if she'd be one of them...those who look strong aren't always, but even some who were very early boots. Now THAT would be a Survivor!
    And I assume there would still be some conniving and alliance making going on.
    I agree. That would be a refreshing change to it. I liked Hunter, as well. That would be one Survivor really worth watching. I wonder if Susan would ever consider doing another one? I would like to see that, too.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by agamergirl
    I agree. That would be a refreshing change to it. I liked Hunter, as well. That would be one Survivor really worth watching. I wonder if Susan would ever consider doing another one? I would like to see that, too.
    Absolutely, Hunter! And I know many people are tired of Rupert but he was the rock of his tribe as well as the fisherperson. From the current season, Tom, Ian, Steph, and Angie and maybe BJ would all be good candidates. Since the women rarely if ever fish and they don't show much "gathering" and water carrying going on it's harder to come up with female candidates from the camp support side. Maybe can deduce it from the grousing about lazy layabout young 'uns by the more mature players on some shows.
    Oh, and he whined a lot, but I think Coby did do a lot around camp as well as very well in challenges.
    Obviously could only have one or two from each season though... maybe the best man/best woman by these criteria. With a fallback choice for each in case they've gotten a life and moved beyond Survivor!
    I'm going to see if I can start a new thread on this... I seem to see the same topic coming up on other threads....
    Last edited by PWS; 04-15-2005 at 11:58 AM.

Originally Posted by PWS
    If they ever do an All Stars again it should be made up of the real competitors, the physically and mentally strong, who contributed to the camp survival as well as in competitions. Including those who got voted off early
    I think it would be funny to see the ones who got voted off first or second return because they were either very bossy, outspoken, irritating or just plain dumb...that would be a fun Survivor to watch! Just think of all the bossy people & how they would be irritating each other! Great TV!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by WakkaDakka
    I think it would be funny to see the ones who got voted off first or second return because they were either very bossy, outspoken, irritating or just plain dumb...that would be a fun Survivor to watch! Just think of all the bossy people & how they would be irritating each other! Great TV!
    Very true... some real nuts there.
    Well, I started a The REAL Survivor All Stars thread but it got removed after a couple of responses...guess it violated some rule I missed. But I would like to see a show with all really competitive people...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123