+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** Boot Picks 4/14

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Yes Fluffy -- thanks for all your hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Interesting that Steph stays, I'm assuming the predictions are right as they tend to be very accurate.
    I guess the Ian/Tom/Katie/Steph alliance that Ian mentioned last week is a go at this point.
    Hmmm, I remember the discussion about an alliance with Steph, but I'm curious now... Why isn't Gregg in this alliance? I thought he and Jen were tight, but maybe she's using him.

I'll tell you right now, I could NEVER play this game in real life. I couldn't keep up with all the lies/half-truths that are necessary to exist. And I couldn't *pretend* to be in a relationship (Gregg and Jen) knowing in advance that it's all a lie. I'm always impressed with the players that can pull this off.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

I would not be surprised in the least to see Tom pull off a Colby-esque IC run back in Season 2. For those who didn't watch back then, Colby won the last 5 immunity challenges to secure himself a place in the final 2 which he lost due to his own integrity.
    I could see him losing to the dolphin trainer when it comes to water events though...otherwise...forgettab outit!

Snoozin' on the beach
    I figured Coby would go with all the confessionals he has had lately and his drama queen thing we saw in the previews. Now that makes me wonder because its one less choice for Gregg and Jen (and even the other weaker members). He was counting on switching to the weaker alliance if necesary to get tom off. I hope he had a plan b in mind. I would also imagine that Steph will be able to play both sides, if she does it right. As long as she keeps her mouth shut and doesn't overpromise or overanylize anything, all she has to do is sit back and let Tom alliance come to her and let the coby/weaker alliance come to her. Make a deal with both sides but don't pull a "Dolly or Christie". The drawback is each alliance will see her as a strong threat within their alliance and want her gone by F5

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Wow...you rarely see such consistency in the predicitions...

I'm not surprised about Coby either after the previews for tonight. Although I enjoy his little rants. I think Tom and Stephanie are great and I would be happy for either to win but I would prefer Tom win. I'm afraid he's to strong to make it to the end and might get booted out. Those predictions are interesting. It has been a strange season. Wonder how long Stephanie will be by herself? I'm kind of hoping that will be solved tonight.

Yeah, PWS, clearly someone opened their mouths. Soooo much is accurately being spoiled.. I think much more than past seasons. I decided to read the spoilers this year to see if I would like knowing before hand. I think I prefer being surprised but now I know the remaining boot to the final 3.

John, I still gotta say Colby is the best, but I might be biased by him being a fellow Texas, oh and that whole 'fine' thing isn't hurting either.

I always like knowing the ending, especially on reality shows. I even read the end of books before I read them (I just can't wait) and if I don't like the ending, I won't read it. I don't mind Coby going. Even though he is entertaining at times, he is also annoying and I am not going to miss seeing that skinny icky looking body in a speedo.

Darn I was actually starting to like Colby.Oh well I wont be heart broken.Im just glad its not Stephanie!

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Tom is single-handedly the best competitor on Survivor I've ever seen. I hope he continues to win every challenge, because the one he loses is going to be the opportunity his enemies are waiting for.

I agree. Wouldn't it be nice to see a deserving person like Tom win for a change? I just know everyone will be laying for him. How great would it be to see every single person on survivor be as good a competitor as Tom? That would be a show to end all shows. I think Hunter could have been one of the best if he had lasted long enough. Stephanie is the best female competitor I remember seeing.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands

I agree. Wouldn't it be nice to see a deserving person like Tom win for a change? I just know everyone will be laying for him. How great would it be to see every single person on survivor be as good a competitor as Tom? That would be a show to end all shows. I think Hunter could have been one of the best if he had lasted long enough. Stephanie is the best female competitor I remember seeing.
    If they ever do an All Stars again it should be made up of the real competitors, the physically and mentally strong, who contributed to the camp survival as well as in competitions. Including those who got voted off early by those afraid of them, like Hunter. I don't know if we know enough about Yolanda to see if she'd be one of them...those who look strong aren't always, but even some who were very early boots. Now THAT would be a Survivor!
    And I assume there would still be some conniving and alliance making going on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast