+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On The Next Survivor: (4/14)

On The Next Survivor: (4/14)

From the official site:

One Survivor struggles to endure a hard night as life on the island becomes tougher this deep into the game.

After being excluded from a tribal excursion, one Survivor throws a tantrum.

One tribe enjoys a memorable evening, especially for the member who overindulges a bit.

Leo
    Premium Member
    One Survivor struggles to endure a hard night as life on the island becomes tougher this deep into the game.
    Probably Janu. Again.

After being excluded from a tribal excursion, one Survivor throws a tantrum.
    Coby, but we knew this from the TV preview already.

One tribe enjoys a memorable evening, especially for the member who overindulges a bit.
    So they still don't merge, if CBS is still saying "one tribe"... as to who it is, I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff

That must be Stephanie. They showed her in the preview having a tough time having to take care of the camp all alone.
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Caryn makes a Happy Drunk.
    I can see her trying to smooch Tom, or Coby.

Merge or not?

At this stage it almost seems worthless to break out some new buffs, but will Stephenie be absorbed into the other tribe?

A close look shows a yellow bra strap between Caryn and Katie.
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

They'd have to merge, wouldn't they?

Stephanie, at least, will be on the jury. She'd have to live with them for at least a few days in order to make an informed decision.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    They'd have to merge, wouldn't they?

Stephanie, at least, will be on the jury. She'd have to live with them for at least a few days in order to make an informed decision.
    Do they have to merge - in the traditional sense? Usually the merge happens at 10 left and the start of indidvidual challenges. It didn't happen in Thailand and it didn't happen in S10. But the F9 make jury - and Stephenie is F9 ... traditionally.

In my previous post I indicated that Stephenie (yellow bra strap) was absorbed by Koror.

I did notice Steph's bra strap and tanned shoulder in the previews of next weeks episode and assumed she was absorbed, rather than a traditional merge.
    I would think the individual challenges begin this week, or rather I am hoping they do. It seems like a whole different show when the individual challenges begin, and I like it.

Not only is Stephs yellow bra strap there ... so is Janus brown (Koror) buff.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Yes, I'm pretty sure that Stephenie will just join up with Koror. They won't have to make a new tribe name or get new buffs. They'll be Koror till the end and all wear brown buffs, I suppose.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast