+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On The Next Survivor: (4/14)

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    From the official site:

One Survivor struggles to endure a hard night as life on the island becomes tougher this deep into the game.

After being excluded from a tribal excursion, one Survivor throws a tantrum.

One tribe enjoys a memorable evening, especially for the member who overindulges a bit.
    First, obviously, Stephenie.

Second, Iím guessing that whiny baby Coby.

Third,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tom gets drunk and actís different than his usual self, and not in a good way

I got the info for the third category from some spoiler websites so I put it in spoiler tags. The 1st two is just my own speculation.

I do believe I count 9 peeps in that there boat.........

Well, they already showed Coby getting upset with the guys for excluding him in whatever activity they were going to do. They showed that at the end of the show when they show previews of the next episode. And they showed that Steph will have a hard night. I think it's safe to assume that it's already established.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Fan
    The April 17, 2005 issue of TV Guide contains a possible spoiler about how producers will reconcile the fact that Ulong has only one remaining member.

The magazine profiles four contestants (Tom, Ian, and Gregg of Koror and Stephenie of Ulong) and rates their chances of winning. The article also gives a preview of the reward challenge for the April 21 episode.

If Stephenie is eliminated this week (April 14), then the Koror tribe will be largely unchanged since day one (minus long-gone Willard). If that occurs, then Koror would essentially work as one tribe, but with individual competitions, right? According to the explaination of the upcoming challenge by the challenge producer, he says that "the two teams" must complete assemble a tower in sections in order to reach a flag suspended over the water.

Now, granted that this is two episodes in the future, but why would producers be using the term "two teams" when describing the tribe(s)? Even if Stephenie is still alive and kicking in the game by then, the challenge would be physically exhausting for several people, not to mention only one.

My own opinion is that if Stephenie is absorbed into a new "Koror" tribe, then producers will possibly split Koror up into two competing tribes, at least for reward challenges. Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't all previous reward challenges (including all previous seasons) been individual once the two tribes have merged? Also, why continue with a "two tribe" mentality when it appears that there is only going to be members from one tribe (minus Stephenie) competing?

Also, the episode after the one profiled in TV Guide covers the mysterious Day 33 that Jeff Probst teased viewers about before "Palau" even premiered, saying decisions made on Day 1 (the picking of the tribes) will come back to help or haunt some people.

Good questions jp

As I recall when there are 8 people left they divide into teams of two for a reward .... like Frank and Brandon on a dinner and movie date.

This time they could change the challenge slightly by having 2 teams of 4, rather than 4 teams of 2. That way 4 go on the reward.

The IC would still be an individual challenge.

This also indicates Stephehie is not the first juror.

Day 33 is usually when the 5th person joins the jury, leaving the F4. I'll have to put on my thinkin' cap to speculate who the F4 are at this moment.
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg
    Good questions jp

As I recall when there are 8 people left they divide into teams of two for a reward .... like Frank and Brandon on a dinner and movie date.

This time they could change the challenge slightly by having 2 teams of 4, rather than 4 teams of 2. That way 4 go on the reward.

The IC would still be an individual challenge.

This also indicates Stephehie is not the first juror.

Day 33 is usually when the 5th person joins the jury, leaving the F4. I'll have to put on my thinkin' cap to speculate who the F4 are at this moment.
    Since this season has been a little different in the sense that at 10 there was no merge, then maybe the jury will be handled differently. Maybe Jonathon and Wanda have been watching video shot during the competition and they will be part of the jury, since they have no alliance to either tribe... just an idea. I guess I'm still bothered by J & W not being a part of the game really, since they were never able to compete but were treated like illegal immigrants caught sneaking across the border who are taken back and dumped where they came from...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12