+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 4/7/05 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Possible people around Steph:

Camera guy
    Sound guy
    Segment Director\Producer

I am guessing that there is also a large support staff no more than 5-10 minutes from her camp.

I wondered how she was going to row that huge boat all by herself. Nevermind trying to put it back in the water at low tide.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Alright, who are you picking for the new eye candy? I'd say Tom but he's too old for me and I'm not really diggin' the grey hair. Yeah, I do like some of the Korors, too, hopefully the ones I like can make it far.
    Ummm...no one. Tom's cute in his own way but yeah, too old for me.

I, for one, would love to see Steph make it to the final 2 with either Tom or Ian. My guess is it will be Ian since he is playing VP to President Tom. I was talking with my wife about it this morning. Tom is IN CHARGE, he's the boss, what he says is law....on the other hand, Ian at least tries to gather information/opinions from the rest of the tribe before ultimately going with Tom's decision. I think that will play into his favor as far as who has the target on his back.

The problem Steph faces if she makes the final 2 is that the ENTIRE JURY will be Koror. As far as I know, this has never happened before, having only one tribe represented on the jury (nevermind the merges taking place before jury members are voted off, you know what I mean). What do you think her chances are of swaying four members of Koror to vote for her? Will tribal loyalty remain until the end? Personally, if I were a Koror jury member and she made it to the final 2.....I would absolutely vote for her.....talk about the ultimate survivor....surviving a useless tribe and then to outlast the other tribe as well....how could one NOT vote for that kind of accomplishment? The only thing her tribe has won was Pringles, Mai Tais and jellyfish....big hairy friggin deal.....no stew, no MREs, no Club Med shelter, no bath products...and for those who dissed the stew, try this: eat next to nothing for 10 days, then let me put a big bowl of beef stew, some biscuits and a cold bottle of root beer in front of you....I'm willing to bet that before I could say "Let's all braid Angie's pit hair" you would have eaten it all and been licking the bowl....but I'm rambling again...

Good luck to Steph....even if she doesn't win, she has done more to win everyone's respect than any other Survivor cast member in any season.

I was expecting merge. This may have been the twist. The merge has to come next week since the remaining people will be composed of the jury.

BTW, Greg will try to pull a fast one on Tom. But Tom and Ian are worried about Greg. Greg seems to be not very smart in that he seems to be showing his cards already even before the game started. Tom and Ian will try to split the couple by voting off one of them. In the merge, they will get Stephanie to their side so that means their alliance may have an advantage over Coby's. Too bad it wasn't Angie remaining in Ulong, because Coby would have had the advantage.

Wow, Ulong lost again. They were in the lead too until the puzzle making. I didn't want to see either Steph or BJ go. I'm still shocked on how they got manhandled that badly in almost every challenge. They won like what, 1 or 2 RC's only? Very sad. I hope next week Steph goes to Koror and it becomes a "merge" (not really since one person is coming over only).

In the merge, they will get Stephanie to their side so that means their alliance may have an advantage over Coby's.
    i'm not so sure, like i mentioned before, it would be 4 against 4, tom/ian/steph/katie against coby/gregg/jenn/janu, what about caryn??? no one has talked about her being in an alliance....caryn is the key as to which alliance will be able to pull it off

and like i said, i see caryn siding with coby over tom, she doenst like tom and hates katie....but you never know, i never thought scout would be in alliance with eliza

hey that belutet thing, didnt they have that on fear factor?????

survivor turning into fear factor lol

Kao
    They did. Actually, I've heard that they are not too bad, just crunchy. Plus there's that "I'm eating a baby duck!" thing that creeps people out.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    i'm not so sure, like i mentioned before, it would be 4 against 4, tom/ian/steph/katie against coby/gregg/jenn/janu, what about caryn??? no one has talked about her being in an alliance....caryn is the key as to which alliance will be able to pull it off

and like i said, i see caryn siding with coby over tom, she doenst like tom and hates katie....but you never know, i never thought scout would be in alliance with eliza

hey that belutet thing, didnt they have that on fear factor?????

survivor turning into fear factor lol
    If Caryn sides with Tom and his crew, the best she can get is fifth place, unless she manages an immunity win. If she sides with Coby, she has a fighting chance at the final 4. I would be really surprised for Caryn to side with Tom, even though, as you pointed out, some alliances in the past have been surprising. She wants to be the one in control, imo, and doesn't like the fact that Tom's the leader and takes that away.

In saying that, I'd rather see Tom and his group get to the end over Coby and his group. With the exception of Katie, that's a final 4 I could live with, and be happy with the outcome. I'm not holding out much hope, though, that Steph will last past the next vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    They did. Actually, I've heard that they are not too bad, just crunchy. Plus there's that "I'm eating a baby duck!" thing that creeps people out.
    This balut eating challenge should have been reserved for Survivor: Philippine Islands. According to someone I know, they are mighty tasty so they've been also known as Tastycles...not to be confused with the Colorado on-a-stick delicacy called Testisicles.

There was quite a bit of talk about Janu wanting to go home. This would be bad news for Coby and good news for Tom and company. I guess Gregg thinks that his mini-alliance with Jen will keep him from being eliminated as soon as Coby doesn't need his vote anymore. Dream on traitor boy. If Gregg and Jenn cross to the dark side at the next tribal council, I don't see how any of my favs have a chance and Tom will go first.

My hope is for the turncoats to hold off switching teams so that the tribe can "speak" to Caryn next week. If Janu self-destructs for the following week, my favs will be sitting pretty.

+ Reply to Thread