+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 4/7/05 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I remember when the tribes were chosen. Ulong was very cocky about going up against Koror...they just knew they could beat them, it was going to be so easy. It just goes to show a team that is united can beat cockiness. That was Ulong's problem from the start no team, they were just going to float along. I would like to see Koror win the next immunity and then watch the fur fly in their home camp.
    There's no place like home!

I think Bobby Jo should have had immunity just for eating those eggs. omg I'm gonna puke... Stephenie should have won also. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by captain
    I remember when the tribes were chosen. Ulong was very cocky about going up against Koror...they just knew they could beat them, it was going to be so easy. It just goes to show a team that is united can beat cockiness. That was Ulong's problem from the start no team, they were just going to float along. I would like to see Koror win the next immunity and then watch the fur fly in their home camp.
    You're right about that. For that reason (cockiness) I have bee rooting for Koror all along. However, I am hoping they merge next week because it would be a shame for Steph to go. She's such a strong player.

I think the first BIG mistake Ulong made was voting off Jolanda. It was all downhill from there. Jolanda seemed like a physically & mentally strong contestant (although most likely a bit bossy).

I was saying to my husband last night, there are 9 people left of which 7 go to the Jury. That means Steph is on the jury (if not final 2) and if she doesn't ever get a chance to live with Koror, how would she have the knowledge to vote for a winner?
    Rozzie

ABE
    Quote Originally Posted by Art
    This has probably been one of the most, or even the most enjoyable first half of a season I've enjoyed. And now that Ulong is desimated and Bobby Jon and possibly Steph are gone, I'm losing hope for the rest of the season. But Palau has been one of the best seasons ever for me thus far.
    I agree Art. Fantastic season so far. Second half will have trouble keeping up. Let's hope Coby was just having a "Janu" moment and will get his plotting hat on for next week's merge (assuming there is a merge).

With 9 players left, next week will be critical to Tom's strategy. He doesn't have the numbers yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rozzie
    I was saying to my husband last night, there are 9 people left of which 7 go to the Jury. That means Steph is on the jury (if not final 2) and if she doesn't ever get a chance to live with Koror, how would she have the knowledge to vote for a winner?
    The only knowledge she'll have is sitting in on all the TC's if she doesn't make it to a merge and beyond. Might not seem like much, but remember that Koror was able to pickup on who Ulong was wanting to vote off and protect him, so I think she'd be able to pick up enough "vibes" to cast a good vote.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Not only did Bobby Jon graduate from college , he told Rene Syler this morning he had a degree in journalism. We have a few journalism grads kicking around on staff here who can probably confirm they do indeed insist on being able to read and write before they hand out your degree.

Good thing there weren't too many pop quizzes at whatever college he attended. They must be so proud.

55 Gallons aint that much

Hi all,

When they won the water I thought "they better only use that for drinking and cooking". Then Tom says the same thing. He understands the value of POTABLE water. The average person needs a gallon of water a day. Even with people getting voted off that water will only last a little over a week.

If you let everyone take a shower that would probably average 2 gallons per person. 16 gallons is almost a quater of the supply or 2 days worth of water for the tribe.

Now that Jenn doesn't have to spend part of her day lugging and boiling water to drink she may want to spend that time filling the shower bag they won with the non-potable they have access to and use that to shower.

I usually don't post rants, but her being so oblivious to the situation, then acting like a spoiled child that can't have her way, then blaming Tom for it, lame. She will probably try to get him voted off just so she can take a shower.

Why doesn't she just wash her clothes in the tribe cooking pot ala Bebe season 1.

Latah,
    Rpow

I'd go so far as to say that 2 gallons per person per shower is erring on the low end; take two gallon-sized milk containers, fill 'em with water, then try and take a shower with 'em. Doable, sure, but I'd still feel pretty scummy afterwards, and I'm willing to bet that at least some Kororians would be less than frugal in their showering.

Actually, I'm a little surprised that anyone actually thought using the potable water as anything other than drinking/cooking water was a good idea at all....

I thought as a compromise they could have let the whiners have a precious shower, and divvy up the remaining fresh water among the others. The shower fresh tribe members could then bust a groove boiling water to drink.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by KatieKat
    LOL... Iknow BR is from Mass..... Tom is from NY..... But the voice is SO SIMILAR~!
    I don't think BR and Tom sound alike, but if I'm not looking at my tv when Ian is speaking, it sounds exactly like BR.

+ Reply to Thread