+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/7/05 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    She will have a camera man....who has a radio...and a team of back up support.....personally I would be more scared in Team messy with the rats......I'd want a mongoose as my luxury item.....or an early reward.......

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    If they merge next week.....I bet Stephanie will be around for at least one more show....the whole team is dying to get rid of Caryn....and if Coby is smart he will use her to vote off Tom the week after......

Kao
    Man, tonight was hard. I felt so sorry for Bobby Joe chomping down on those eggs...he looked like a starving orphan. And they lost...by a swallow. How hard is that? I'm glad that Stephanie won though. I don't see why they couldn't have the merge sooner, and I will be pissed off if they don't have a merge next week and make her go against someone like Tom for immunity.

How ironic was it that the first shot of the show tonight was Steph watching Bobby Jon make fire.

Once again Ian takes the time to mention how dirty he is.

FORT Fogey
    This was a very bad episode. I'm devistated and crushed that Bobby is gone Sure, he was gross this episode but I still love him. I think he was just losing touch with reality. I can't believe that next episode is the jury. 1 more freakin' episode and Bobby would've made it and then I would've gotten my 5 minutes of hottness each episode + jury questioning. Now I don't get to see him till the reunion. I'm rather depressed. Between Brian & Greg getting eliminated from TAR, Nikko getting voted off AI, and Bobby losing the fire challenge...plus who DIDN'T get fired from The Apprentice, this was a flat out awful week. Glad it's over although I lost all my eye candy so what do I care anymore *sigh*. Ok, unlike last season, I won't quit watching the season but it's going to be missing something without Bobby. I think he just brought something to the season. And for the love of Pete, I wish people would give it a rest about his smarts. He graduated college so he must be relatively smart. He at least has more smarts than James or Chris

All in all, it was a really dull episode. Oh, rats are bothering Koror. Big woo. I just wish Bobby had been able to beat Tom ONCE. I was pulling for him 100% in the RC.

A point my mom made to me about Ulong sucking at puzzles and Koror not. Well, apparently Coby is just good at puzzles but figure this, when you never lose, your mental game is going to be a lot stronger than someone who never wins. It's no wonder Koror could win the mental stuff. Oh you EPMB you let it get too far and ruined the once promising season for me. Never do it again! Poor Ulong, why couldn't he have tested this little "let the tribe suffer till the bitter end" with Maraamu instead of Ulong?

I feel your pain Cutie, Bobby Jon, Brian and Greg will be missed. A sad week in reality TV. At least we still have Ian!

FORT Fogey
    For me Outlast, Gregg has to be my new eye candy and he is a less hot, cool, interesting version of Bobby He's a poor man's Bobby Jon. Bobby deserved so much better than 10th place.

Too bad Stephanie didn't get to bring a volleyball as a luxury item. She could really use a friend right about now:

(credit wildfire81 at suvivorsucks for this idea)

Bobby Jon wasn't so dreamy tonight. I realize there aren't any tissues, but they didn't need to show the nose blowing in the wind. That made me gag. His "I'm going to get me a shower and steak" speech was wonderful. I was surprised at how much he supports Stephenie. Of course he doesn't know that she voted against him yet.

Stephenie will tell us when it's her time to go. She isn't ready yet and I guess that's all that matters. I was glad to hear that she will be in Tom's alliance after the (too) long awaited merge. I was nervous for her being a lone cave woman. Even with the cameraperson there she is essentially alone.

I find it hard to believe that Coby is doing all of the work around camp. Maybe his aggravation about the lazy bitches will distract him from plotting and planning against my guys. I agree with him about the dirty camp conditions. I'm sure the rats are very comfortable in their new surroundings. Maybe they won't be such slobs after the rats run over them during the night.

I agree with Tom about the showers for only one reason - the cuddlers. The stinkier they are the less "close" they will be. Otherwise I would say everyone gets 2 mins. I could easily see Jennifer sneak off to take one. I still see a shaved head in Janu's future. If Janu is still complaining that she wants to go home next week, she probably will.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    For me Outlast, Gregg has to be my new eye candy and he is a less hot, cool, interesting version of Bobby He's a poor man's Bobby Jon. Bobby deserved so much better than 10th place.
    I agree with you 100% (except the part of Gregg being the new eye candy). Even though Palau is a drag (and will be now even more so), I at least have people on Koror that I like, unlike last season.

+ Reply to Thread