+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 03/31 (unofficial) Screen Caps - A big bear hugged one and then there were two

And your bird can sing! Strangelove's Avatar
    "Hey everyone I wanted to introduce you to my new friend, Clammy. I'm going to train him to make pearls".
    "Or we could just eat him".
    "Eat Clammy?!!!"
    Poor Ian and Clammy

Funny stuff, DB!!
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    +
    "Hey everyone I wanted to introduce you to my new friend, Clammy. I'm going to train him to make pearls".
    "Or we could just eat him".
    "Eat Clammy?!!!"

"Mmmm, Clammy makes one tasty treat".
    "*sniffle* I don't know how you can be so barbaric! *sniff, sniff* It does smell good".
    "Here try some".
    "*munch* *munch* That is good, give me some more".
    Poor Clammy.

Great job, Danger Bunny!

where's my rose garden? Covaleskie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    Ulong won the reward challenge last week and "won" tubes of Pringles -- even when Ulong wins they lose.
    Brutal but sooooo true.
    There's always one in every bunch.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    I apologize for my (unofficial) screen caps being so very very late last week. I was out of town for a few days then I got home and was preparing them when the entire FoRT web site disappeared. I posted them on the temporary site a couple of days ago and was finally able to post them on the real site early (early for the West coast) this morning.
    I was looking for your screen caps last Friday and Saturday. I finally figured that it being Easter and all, that maybe you had other Bunny duties. Now, I'm not naive enough to think you're the Easter Bunny. But with a name like Danger Bunny, I thought maybe you do the advance work for the EB -- you know, check out the dog situation before the EB makes egg deliveries.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Much to their embarrassment, after many days of searching Ulong finally finds their cave thirty feet from their original camp site.

"I whacked it with the machete".
    "You didn't use a point-head stick?"
    "I couldn't find one in time, so I just whacked it with the sharpened steel blade of the machete".
    "I can't believe that worked!"

"OK Bob, give me your assessment of Koror's SOS".
    "It's big, it's set away from the jungle and it's creative but I think that may be a violation of Trademark law. In fact, yep, there are the Trademark Police coming to arrest them right now. That is a great SOS".

"I'm so jealous of Gregg. I've never really had a girlfriend. I want a girlfriend too. A real girlfriend, one without flippers".

"Bobby Jon, who decided to make you the caller?"
    "We all did, but I think it was a mistake because I'm such a moron. I wasn't even smart enough to know that I didn't know what I was doing".
    You outdid yourself, DB. I laughed and laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip
    But with a name like Danger Bunny, I thought maybe you do the advance work for the EB -- you know, check out the dog situation before the EB makes egg deliveries.
    Officially I have to deny any knowledge of any such activity.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip
    I was looking for your screen caps last Friday and Saturday. I finally figured that it being Easter and all, that maybe you had other Bunny duties. Now, I'm not naive enough to think you're the Easter Bunny. But with a name like Danger Bunny, I thought maybe you do the advance work for the EB -- you know, check out the dog situation before the EB makes egg deliveries.
    Love the concept, Kip! AND DB's response!

"I whacked it with the machete".
    "You didn't use a point-head stick?"
    "I couldn't find one in time, so I just whacked it with the sharpened steel blade of the machete".
    "I can't believe that worked!"
    Excellent job DB

ABE
    DB, you forgot to post the pre-read warnings ( put away sharp objects, no beverages, etc.) so I figured you were going to let us off easy this week.
    Now I really have to complain because with the site issues and all, I ended up reading this on Monday at work. A summary of my reading experience.

So it's Koror with eight members (nine counting Binky) verses Ulong with three and no merge in sight. The big question for tonight's show isn't which Ulongian is getting voted out. It's can two of them get together and vote for the same person or is the first round of voting going to end in a three-way tie?

First sign that maybe DB will not be gentle this week.

Much to their embarrassment, after many days of searching Ulong finally finds their cave thirty feet from their original camp site.

They are so pathetic!

"You ever spend this much time with the same group of people?"
    "No, not friends, not family. Not even my nannie. What about you?"
    "Only once, it ended good though".
    "What happened?"
    "I made parole".

First lol, caught it in time, covered it with a cough, but I should NOT be reading any further.

"OK Bob, here the situation. I'm so scared I just crapped my drawers".

Too late, I'm hooked and the first tears appear.

OK, tell me no one is gullible enough to think they actually dropped the box from the plane ON the camera guy

I'm crying. BD this is so f****ng FUNNY!!!

"We also got a bunch of fishing equipment, so we're going to take our fishing to the next level".
    "The next level"? You just finished catching a three foot long shark, what are you going to go after? Bluefin Tuna?

More tears, more choking. I don't care who hears any more.

"Hey Jeff, how did you get out there without getting wet?"
    "I'm, Batman".

Why is this so funny? I'm laughing reading it the second time and I still don't know why?

"Bobby Jon, who decided to make you the caller?"
    "We all did, but I think it was a mistake because I'm such a moron. I wasn't even smart enough to know that I didn't know what I was doing".

I think deep down I am a mean person. I know I shouldn't think this is funny. Ulong is suffering. Poor Bobby-Jon worked so hard. But somebody said it in another post. Ulong I'm laughing AT you, not WITH you... and not just laughing but, sobbing, doubled over, gut-clenching, bladder loosening, gasp-for-air guffawing. Hell, I'm even POINTING and laughing as I try to keep the screen in focus. The whole f****ng office must wonder what's wrong with me.

"What can I say, I didn't expect to be voted off tonight, I expected to be voted off two weeks ago".

Funniest (unofficial) screen-caps EVER!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast