+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor: Palau 3/23/05 Recap: Knot All He’s Cracked Up To Be

While James tosses out enough buzz-words to make managers everywhere stand up and take notice
    Apparently James is as clueless as most managers - and promises more than he can deliver. I guess that would make him a perfect Sales Manager.

Thanks for another great recap.

Idle Hands are the Devil’s Sock Puppet

MAN BITES SHARK!
    This whole thing was freakin' brilliant, my young genius, but these two lines will henceforth be used by me daily.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Knot All He’s Cracked Up To Be

still suffering from beef stew envy

“It starts with a ‘p’ and ends in ‘ull!’” says Katie, as if anyone is going to get that. Maybe . . . pick-ull? Pop-sic . . . ull?

Ah, young Jenn. Have you not noticed this season’s theme? It’s time to prepare for war!

After living in fresh water for so long, these jellyfish have lost their ability to sting, so it’s perfectly safe. Supposedly.

Is that even worth playing for? The poor fools . . . Pringles, Mai Tais, and jellyfish? Worst. Reward. Ever.

Bobby Jon and Gregg both continue hitting paydirt in round three . . . James, clearly not using his usual brand of firepower, still has yet to hit anything and just hits dirt.

High Time for a Peripetia

With a resounding clinky, the tribe-mates drink to their future successes and dive into the jellyfish lake.

The god of Thunder is Thor. Thor needs some athprin.

Too caught up in her hair, too, from the looks of it.

James is all over this challenge since he was in the Navy and knows a thing or two about knots—being a “nautical” kind of guy and all.

James sets to work immediately . . . on tying his skirt so he won’t be seen nekkid!

Will this be Ulong’s great moment? Knot a chance.

James is, in keeping with the war theme, shell-shocked.

What does your gut tell you after a meal of fake potato and Mai Tais?

And, finally . . . man bites shark! MAN BITES SHARK!
    Thanks for all the laughs, Mantenna. Great job on the recap! I've really enjoyed reading all the different takes of all the writers doing the Survivor recaps this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    Koror also lost their Immunity Idol-carrier/lookalike, Willard!

everyone’s favorite not-quite-a-potato-chip™

Is that even worth playing for? The poor fools . . . Pringles, Mai Tais, and jellyfish? Worst. Reward. Ever.

The god of Thunder is Thor. Thor needs some athprin.

How difficult is it to rhyme “stop” and “stop?”

Ah, the joys of bad handwriting!
    Excellent recap, Manster.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12