+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How will TC work if Ulong gets down to 2?

This season keeps me guessing alot! Previous Seasons are always so equally divided. I think they are going to bring back some old members!!

FORT Regular
    If they dont do a merge they can always just do a tribe shuffle which will even out the teams

FORT Fogey
    If they kept doing a balancing of the tribes, kinda like they do with the teams on the Apprentice, then there would be a better chance of unpredictability in terms of alliances. Mix 'em up not just once, but a couple of times during the game, keep people off balance and feeling insecure, make them adapt constantly, it would make it much more interesting.

I swear, if Koror people start kicking off the strong as soon as they can, I'm going to be so annoyed. It should come down to a F3 of Tom, Ian, and Coby, since they have pretty much carried this tribe... and just once, I'd like to see the strong survive!

Haven't past merges typically been when there are 10 people in total.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I've read in other spoilers this year was pre-planned with no merge
    . If they don't merge they would have to do the purple rock and the last standing Ulong would combine for the final 9 players; the 7 jurors and 2 finalist.

I realize this seems boring but who knew Ulong would lose so miserably and I'm hoping MB doesnt change the game play while on going.

Something else interesting is how we are all posting comments/questions in this thread as if it is a forgone conclusion that Ulong will naturally lose the next two immunity challenges. It is both sad and funny.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    If I were on Ulong, I'd be hoping that there's never a merge. It would be too hard to go in there now 8 -3. I'd rather take my chances with 3 on 3, 2 on 2, 1 on 1 immunity challenges.

Regarding sitting people out, Koror will have to sit out 5 for the reward challenge. I wonder if for the immunity challenge, Ulong will get to choose at least one of the two Kororians who will have to sit out twice.

Melsevene, I think your idea of constantly mixing up the teams a la The Apprentice is a good one.

In regards to Koror sitting people out, I imagine the rule would be that the three people who perform the reward challenge will not be allowed to perform the immunity challenge.

I hope they don't merge. It would be so easy to pick off the remaining Ulongs--three suspenseless weeks. Instead, after they boot Ib, let Steph and Bobby Jon take on the Korors. They might win a few times, and that would shake things up at Koror and make it interesting.

If it comes down to a final 2 Ulong tribal, maybe they would go with the person with the fewest votes like they used to.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Haven't past merges typically been when there are 10 people in total.

As I recall, (other than Thailand?), when there are 10 people left the game changes to individual challenges. The person voted off in that episode is the last to go to loser lodge - the next 7 evictions sit on the jury.

If Ibe goes next - is there anyone who doubts it? - then there are 10 left ... 8 karrrrrrrrroarrrrrrrrr, and 2 solongs.
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

where's my rose garden? Covaleskie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    If it comes down to a final 2 Ulong tribal, maybe they would go with the person with the fewest votes like they used to.
    An interesting idea. I'm wondering now if this occurred to Stephanie. Her vote for Ibrehem last week (as opposed to voting for James with Ibrehem and Bobby Jon) is a puzzle to me. It seemed so wrong to throw a meaningless vote out there against Ibe when she (theoretically) knew that Bobby Jon and Ibe were gunning for James. So, with the idea of votes from previous TC counting in a 2 person Ulong, I wonder if Steph just wanted to make sure Ibe had some votes. I can't remember if anyone voted for Steph the week that Angie went home (I don't think so, and the CBS web site only lists the tie-breaking votes). Bobby Jon did get a vote from Angie, and now Ibe has two votes, and unless Steph got a vote two weeks ago, she has none.
    There's always one in every bunch.

After his historic run by Ulong I hope that the producers don't spoil it by merging or mixing up the tribes until we see how far Ulong can extend their losing streak. The most interesting aspect of this season has been watching Ulong's self-destruction.

I think that some kind of gladiator challenge between the final 2 or maybe rock, paper, scissors if they don't have any energy left. Alternatively, they could just forget about the final 2 from Ulong and leave them on the island after Survivor is over like one of those soldiers in the jungle that doesn't know that WWII is over.

ABE
    ...they could just forget about the final 2 from Ulong and leave them on the island after Survivor is over like one of those soldiers in the jungle that doesn't know that WWII is over.

Too funny William13!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12