+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: Show Discussion, 3/23 *** SPOILERS ****

Quote Originally Posted by Elainica
    James really didn't make many fans by his comments on God today.

It's not nice whatsoever to make remarks about other peoples' faith like that.

ps. for those ready to respond, i would have felt the same if Ib had said that about james
    ITA Elainica. I wasn't really caring either way who went this week until James made those nasty comments about Ib's religion.

"MY God says it time for him to go." What a jerk! :phhht
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I didn't understand why James made the "MY God" comment, because I don't recall IB's religion being discussed. Just one of many reasons why (whether he felt it or not) it was past time for Jimmy boy to exit stage left/get the hook/go where only one Koror man has gone before.

Diving while drunk seems a bit of a safety hazard. I guess they figure the underwater camera crew would be able to catch them (after they were totally humiliated) if they started chasing pink elephants or forgot to go up for air. Bobby Jon's words of appreciation for the reward just made him all the more appealing. I am still thinking of diabolical ways to punish Katie for making fun of our dreamboat.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    I didn't understand why James made the "MY God" comment, because I don't recall IB's religion being discussed. Just one of many reasons why (whether he felt it or not) it was past time for Jimmy boy to exit stage left/get the hook/go where only one Koror man has gone before.

Diving while drunk seems a bit of a safety hazard. I guess they figure the underwater camera crew would be able to catch them (after they were totally humiliated) if they started chasing pink elephants or forgot to go up for air. Bobby Jon's words of appreciation for the reward just made him all the more appealing. I am still thinking of diabolical ways to punish Katie for making fun of our dreamboat.
    I wondered about the diving drunk as well, especially since no one has had any alcohol in so long, it must have gone straight to the brain! The only thing I figure (or hope) is that they reversed the editing and they dove first, then enjoyed the pringles and mai tai's on the way back.

theboss

Survivor re-runs?

Hi! I am new here..... BUT i am a survivor fanatic. Can anyone tell me when reruns play on tv? Do they still play them on Saturdays? :rolleyes

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    If Tom is going to bite the shark ...I hope he bites back...or better yet is the last survivor standing...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRUCIE........

the rest of them lot aren't worth watching...

FORT Fan
    (Korror easily went through James' knots while Ulong struggled with Katie & Janu's knots.) Katie & Janu were the real knot tiers around here. They know how to tie a mean knot.
    I hope Coby and Caryn now realize that Katie wasn't trying to be useless with her macrame crafting. It was intentional practice for the IC. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Ok, i havent' read the entire board but here's my observation. Stephanie is so stupid to create a tie. It only brought a target on her back. She got BJ's trust and yet ruined it by not going with his vote. It's not like James will be in the jury! Now if they lose IC again she will be next to go, especially that Ib and BJ are now tight. Ib has been wanting to get rid of James and this was the best time for him. James should have been gone the week before if only Angie and Steph were smart enough to figure out that Ib would vote for James (apparently Steph has some kind of alliance with James).

+ Reply to Thread