+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion, 3/23 *** SPOILERS ****

Quote Originally Posted by Stump
    Wasn't luck that made James play with his skirt rather than tie up the ropes during the challenge.
    On Good Morning America, James claimed that Jeff Probst lied, and that the producers edited the 'skirt adjustment' scene to imply that it took 3-4 minutes, when in fact it was "more like 30-60 seconds". don't know if he is embellishing the truth as he remembers it or not

Still, I absolutely agree. James underperformed. Sorry, James, your record speaks for itself.

As soon as they showed what the Immunity Challenge was going to be, I figured Koror had it in the bag: huge foreshadowing with "craft day" at Camp Koror and Katie tying all those knots and braids. I did question, however, if all the folks at Koror got to help tie the trunk initially, or if they had to sit out folks for THAT aspect of the IC as well. They didn't show that part.

I am loving this installment, and loving the new challenges and rewards they are having. Even my daughter said Palau is the best yet. She thought thee swimming with the jellyfish reward was cool (me - it just plain gave me the heebies)
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

As far as the reward challenge, swimming in the Jellyfish Lake sounded great, I just hope that no body hurt any of the jelly fish. Yeah, basically, I have a lot more concerns about the jellyfish than I do any of the members of the Solong tribe, after all the jellyfish are living, thinking beings, which is more than can be said about the Solong tribe.

Does any one think the idea of eating flavored Pringles and Mai Tai's a tad revolting. I am surprised no one got sick.

Quote Originally Posted by captain
    I would like to see Ulong become the first team to have no member stay until the merge. They screwed up a long time ago not wanting to have any type of leadership.
    Of course, historically, whoever steps up to the "Leader" plate early in the game is almost always voted off soon after the merge, if not before. A lot of it depends on the person.

Personally, I'd try to generate concensus to make someone ELSE the leader... at least that way the target wouldn't be on MY back. But... you're right, Ulong was like a ship adrift at sea; No direction, No results.
    Late to the Posting Party, but here all along.

Kao
    Jolanda is probably laughing it up at Loser's Lounge right now saying "Hey! Pretty soon the whole tribe will be here!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Jolanda is probably laughing it up at Loser's Lounge right now saying "Hey! Pretty soon the whole tribe will be here!
    I wonder if Wanda and Jonathan give them the whole "you should have picked me and you wouldn't be here" rap.

I am loving this installment, and loving the new challenges and rewards they are having. Even my daughter said Palau is the best yet. She thought thee swimming with the jellyfish reward was cool (me - it just plain gave me the heebies)
    I love the challenges and rewards, but I'm far from loving this installment, mainly because Koror has dominated (and I'll admit they've sort of deserved it) and I don't think their tribe is all the interesting. But then again, I don't think I've really seen enough of Koror, especially since they've only had to go to TC once and haven't been in on the strategizing as much, so maybe that'll change my mind.

where's my rose garden? Covaleskie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RPrecupjr
    Koror now has to sit 5 members for the next reward challenge....then they have to sit 5 for the immunity challenge, right? Only problem is, you can't sit out the same person two challenges in a row....this is now mathematically impossible.
    Someone (possibly the same someone) mentioned this last week, and I thought it was an interesting point. I'm hoping that they don't just merge to avoid having to make a ruling on this -- I want to see JP making a speech about math and permeations, and then giving a new rule.

It's like the whole "what to do in case of a tie." They had one rule for Season 1 and 2, and then changed the rule when the survivors started taking advantage of the old rule.

One of the things that makes the show great is that rules must continue to change because the play and the players are dynamic.
    There's always one in every bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by ManySkills
    On Good Morning America ...

That's on ABC!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Does any one think the idea of eating flavored Pringles and Mai Tai's a tad revolting. I am surprised no one got sick.
    I did, Bearcata!! All I could think of was mixing the salt from the Pringles with the MaiTai flavor and.... ICK. Especially when you hadn't eaten real food for more than two weeks.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

really do hope that there's no merge...Bobby Jon, Steph and Ib could possibly start winning ICs now. But then again, the problem someone mentioned about sitting out in back to back challenges. How are they going to solve that?

Anyway, true that i don't really know much about Koror tribe...they just seem boring. Doesn't help that they still have so many people on the tribe such that each gets very little air time.

+ Reply to Thread