+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion, 3/23 *** SPOILERS ****

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Pepsi and cheezewiz on a cracker...? Gin and marshmellows...? Spam and fuzzy navels...?

the possibilities are endless...perhaps we should start a pool for the next lame reward ...

where's my rose garden? Covaleskie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    Pepsi and cheezewiz on a cracker...? Gin and marshmellows...? Spam and fuzzy navels...?

the possibilities are endless...perhaps we should start a pool for the next lame reward ...

Who knows, maybe the next reward will be a date with JP.

No, wait, they did that in season 1.
    There's always one in every bunch.

Dani Filth is My Hero undertakeress's Avatar
    I don't know if I would be happy with just pringles when my morale is so down like that... ohwell

But I can't help but watch with pity as Ulong gets Pagonged...well, sort of..

So if this happens does it become an Ulongagonged?
    I <3 Cradle of Filth

They have to merge next week. It has turned into a massacre. Didn't Jeff infer that getting rid of James may turn things around for Ulong? THEY HAVE 3 PEOPLE LEFT! Give them a fighting chance, Jeff.

During the shot out Coby was sitting with his legs crossed and jumping. I could just picture him with a matching hat, gloves and pumps. He's always more nervous at the IC's than anyone else. Hopefully this means he is high on Koror's Qboot list.

Who would have thought that Tom and Ian would jump the shark with those little sticks. I don't LOVE sharks. I wouldn't visit one at a petting zoo or dive for pearls with one or even have one for dinner in my home, but I don't care to see them squirm either. I hope they put it out of its/my misery quickly. At least they have a saw now to at least remove the head (that's the dangerous end) before serving it with a seaweed salad.

James, You done that team wrong. I figgered you to be a straight shooter but you couldn't hit the mark at the bottom of your potty, boy. And KNOTS. I git tougher knots in my har. I reckon that your outhouse is still standing even iffin I was specktin to see it headin out to sea come sunup. Now Son, my Christian charity forces me to forgive and forgit THESE shortcommins, but you done crossed the line when you put on that there dress.

Your reservations are confirmed for Losers Lodge. Enjoy your stay.

FORT Regular
    If I was Steph I would have voted for Ibe too, for safety reasons. James is voting for Ibe. What if BJ & Ibe were pulling one on Steph and voted her? Then there would be 2 votes Steph, 1 Ibe, 1 James, and Steph is gone. By voting for Ibe first, she makes sure that there is a tie first for safety, then get rid of James. I'm not sure that's why she did it though because she doesn't seem overly bright, although she's still my favorite out there!

FORT Fanatic
    Are we all assuming it was Step who voted for Ibe? They didn't show her vote at the end of the show did they? They showed both her and Bobbyjon voting for James, which was proabably for the tie breaker vote.

So, who didn't keep their word?

stephanie

she apologized to james, why would she do that if she didnt break her word

but she really messed up, what was the point of that, did she think BJ was gonna change his vote? she said she wanted BJ to trust her, well, i think she just threw that opportunity out the window

i wish BJ and IB would vote her out next week but i have a feeling steph is gonna try to make a deal with IB and vote out BJ, its not the first time she's tried to vote him out

and why would she trust james over BJ, BJ is way more trustworthy, but she knew james didnt like IB and wanted him out

but still, that was soooo stupid

and james, boy his arrogance is astounding, probst calls him out on IC and he goes "that's not why we lost"

oh let me guess james, you lost because IB didnt untie ropes fast enough right?

ulong so deserves to get annihilated, minus BJ who seems like the only decent one there

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    During the shot out Coby was sitting with his legs crossed and jumping. I could just picture him with a matching hat, gloves and pumps. He's always more nervous at the IC's than anyone else. Hopefully this means he is high on Koror's Qboot list.
    Well if it's any consolation to you, he's pretty high on my Qboot list.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Ulong is the worst tribe in Survivor history. And on first glance, when they had all 9 member's, I never would have guessed they would suck this bad. Koror is boring I think, but they deserve to rule (as long as they get rid of Caryn and Coby first chance they get). I was feeling sorry for Stephenie, but not after tonight. I'm surprised MB wouldn't have had a switch planned or an early merge to prevent Ulong's member's from getting so low. Although I'm sure he never figured they'd lose every IC. Is it still considered Pagonging if the other tribe has nothing to do with your demise? I have a feeling Bobby Jon's days are numbered. And he doesn't deserve it. Ibe is useless. He should be the next to go.

Tonight was a prime example of why Ulong is full of idiots and will continue to lose.

1st.Boobby Jon this is a game of strategy as well as physical prowess, use your brain and not vote out James and do vote out Ibrehim. This was not the time to get revenge.

I wonder if Stephanie was insulted that her handwritting was described as masculine????

This entire voting strategy just had me pissed. I didn't even bother thinking about anything else until Jeff brought up the what the heck was Ibrehim doing during the immunity challenge, afraid his silicone pecs will fail him again and James primping. Why didn't he just take the toga off, it's not as if we haven't seen him in his scivvies before...

I think we might be seeing a twist coming, I just can't see a merge quite yet. I can see them splitting the teams again. That would be fun.

For a second there I thought Ulong was going to win the IC but it was nice to see that the weak members of Kuror can compete against the best that Ulong has to offer.

+ Reply to Thread