+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion, 3/23 *** SPOILERS ****

James really didn't make many fans by his comments on God today.

It's not nice whatsoever to make remarks about other peoples' faith like that.

ps. for those ready to respond, i would have felt the same if Ib had said that about james

As a California viewe, I want to thank all of you for your lively review of the program! I like watching it after I know who goes, that way I can look for all the little things. I can also "guess" correctly, so my husband doesn't tease me so much for my wrong choices.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Pringles and Mai Tai's.....? Is the show's budget so limited that they can't have a nuttritionist on hand....at least with the native food reward challanges they seem to have something from most of the food groups...some of it inedible...but its balanced...

FORT Newbie
    This is rapidly becoming laughingly boring. They should have implimented a tribal reshuffle to keep the numbers somewhat even when it gets down like this. Throw everyone in a hat and then pick again. I really felt that would make the middle shows much more interesting. If there's no sort of shake up next week where's the drama in three people getting clobbered by a tribe that's three times as big as they are?

Ulong didn't have anyone with a drive to win other than Angie, Steph and BJ. Ibe, James and everyone else were a bunch of wet noodles. Please put this tribe out of their misery and let BJ and Steph try and play their game among the other players that aren't losers. It's going to be hard watching this for the next few weeks until the Tom/Ian Koror stuff starts to shake out.

Tom gets a shark....next week....Boiled? fried? or in a soup with coconut milk...? choices, choices...choices...?

the whole dang show has been so one sided....and they picked these teams....

where's my rose garden? Covaleskie's Avatar
    I'm having a "be careful what you wish for" moment. Every season, I find that I like one tribe better than the other, and I always root for that tribe (pre-merge, of course) to win every immunity challenge so that I can continue to have all of my "favorites" around.

This season, I was rooting for Koror from the very beginning. Yet, now that we've had (what is it now, five episodes?) with Koror winning all of the immunity challenges, I'm starting to get depressed.

It's just so hard to watch Stephanie, Bobby Jon (and prior to tonight Angie) looking so down.

I like Ian. I like Tom. I like Katie (albeit in a weird "how can she be so silly" way). I like Coby's commentary. I even liked Willard (postman, not wait, lawyer, no wait, retired military). Yet I find myself more and more in sympathy with Stephanie and Bobby Jon.

[Sigh] Moment over. Any guesses (not actual spoiler info) about when and how merge is coming?
    There's always one in every bunch.

Join us next week when our reward will be Vienna sausage and moonshine....wonder if anyone will try hard to win that one....now that James is gone....

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    Tom gets a shark....next week....Boiled? fried? or in a soup with coconut milk...? choices, choices...choices...?
    Next week's shark? JUMPED.

where's my rose garden? Covaleskie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    Next week's shark? JUMPED.
    :rolleyes Groan

Okay, maybe I'm just jealous that I didn't think of such a perfect pun first.
    There's always one in every bunch.

Was it ever shown why Stephanie wanted James? Why would she align herself with that weasel? I really feel sorry for Bobby Jon. I think he is a decent guy and deserves better.

Stephanie deserves to go next!

James couldn’t build a toilet or tie a knot. Both of which he guaranteed couldn’t be beat.
    Last edited by justCurious; 03-23-2005 at 10:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread