IC - Koror
    Boot - James

Survivor Shrine
    RC - Koror
    IC - Koror
    Boot - James

Survivor Sucks Spoiler Board
    Boot - James

Wow. It just like a Pagonging: it must be a Koromping or a Korouting - a K.O.ror?

Feeling bad for Stephanie, for some reason.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

This is really starting to get embarassing.

I wonder if they'll go with something more cerebral tonight for the challenges.
    They've all been pretty physical so far.
    I think Koror has Ulong beat intellectually too though.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Feeling bad for Bobby-Jon and Stephenie. Any other season, either the opposing team would throw a challenge just to get rid of their member's because they had so many (and are getting tired of each other), get so overconfident that they end up losing because of that, or heck, maybe be a sport to the other tribe and let them avoid TC just to let them feel the a sense of victory. I don't know whether to be impressed with Koror or not for keeping it together. Why can't Ulong win?

What if though - only having three members left on the team (fairly strong members) could work to their advantage? Less people to feed, less work to do, and way less arguments. That could be a big disadvantage to Koror.
    The secret to being a good person is keeping the people who hate my guts from the people who haven't made up their minds yet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    ???? Not that I mind losing James, but what happened to the boot Ibreham plan? Guess we'll find out soon.

FORT Lurker
    SNN: James (but they don't have a checkmark).

I say, good riddance. Stephanie is the defacto second-cutest one left now... which is mildly depressing. I hope she stays a while.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by cpp_nh
    SNN: James (but they don't have a checkmark).

I say, good riddance. Stephanie is the defacto second-cutest one left now... which is mildly depressing. I hope she stays a while.
    2nd cutest woman maybe, but not 2nd cutest overall!!

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    Feeling bad for Bobby-Jon and Stephenie. Any other season, either the opposing team would throw a challenge just to get rid of their member's because they had so many (and are getting tired of each other), get so overconfident that they end up losing because of that, or heck, maybe be a sport to the other tribe and let them avoid TC just to let them feel the a sense of victory. I don't know whether to be impressed with Koror or not for keeping it together. Why can't Ulong win?
    I can't imagine they'd lose just so Ulong gets a sense of victory. Who cares how they feel? They are there to win the money, take every advantage to get to that point while you can. Why put your own butt on the line to go home because you feel bad for the other team? I wouldn't take the risk of losing my chance at the money. You never know how the voting will go if you purposely lose a challenge for whatever reason.

I don't feel bad for Ulong in the least. They are where they are by their own doing. Despite the constant losing they still don't give Koror their due. Initially they might not seem as strong but they are smart and work as a team. That's how they beat them again and again. What was it Jeff said in the beginning? The choices you make have big impact on how the game goes or something like that. It all started with booting Jolanda, who was a pretty strong woman in my opinion. Sure she was bossy but she brought to the tribe exactly what they needed, more strength and a leader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast