+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ****BIG Spoiler**

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg
    I like the way you think, Shady. When Ian and Tom agreed the F4 would be them with Katie and Stephenie, I'm sure all serious Survivor fans saw the trademark MB deception. There's no way thats the F4.

To get rid of Stephenie without Tom and Ians support requires Katie to join Gregg and Jenn. Hopefully Caryn won't require that they all be friends before she joins in their plot .

That means Janu is this week and Stephenie is next week.
    Total agreement with you, but Katie and Ian in the F4 with maybe Tom...assuming he does an immunity run to keep himself alive. It seems the logical choice given the strengths and weaknesses of the remaining players. I can't even puzzle out who could be the 4th. They might just keep Caryn knowing she doesn't have much chance winning immunity in the F4. It will get ugly if Tom and Ian turn on each other at some point.

Janu this week, Steph the next sounds good. Take it one step further and that leaves probably Caryn or Gregg the following week. They've got to break up the duo of Jenn and Gregg so why not get rid of the stronger physical threat first before the weaker ones?

Ok, I am spending way to much time trying to figure out how it's going to go down.

Although it will probably never happen, I'd love to see Steph and Tom as the final 2. It's a shame they won't give Steph some sort of prize for being the last person standing in Ulong.

toothdoc

Qtd by toothdoc
    "Although it will probably never happen, I'd love to see Steph and Tom as the final 2. It's a shame they won't give Steph some sort of prize for being the last person standing in Ulong."

I would love to see that also. It feels like this season has already had a winner. She definatly deseservs recognition for outlasting her tribe and spending the night alone.

Quote Originally Posted by girlgnome
    Qtd by toothdoc
    "Although it will probably never happen, I'd love to see Steph and Tom as the final 2. It's a shame they won't give Steph some sort of prize for being the last person standing in Ulong."

I would love to see that also. It feels like this season has already had a winner. She definatly deseservs recognition for outlasting her tribe and spending the night alone.
    Good grief ... do we have another Poopert in the making?

The game is to outwit, outplay and outlast- which includes outlie, outdeceive and outbackstab- it is not to outnice. Even though Stephenie lied, deceived and backstabbed - I still don't like her, nor her game.

In Tom we may have seen outdrink ... but then maybe he's just a cheap drunk. He has the best chance at outlasting, but losing an IC will spell his demise ... good drinkin' buddy or not.
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

SPECULATION
    During the intro to the show last night, I was really paying attention to where they put up picture and name all the contestants - I was focusing on the Koror tribe (water) and unless I missed something I THINK that Tom is the only one without fire or smoke. It appears Tom's clip shows water only - did anyone else notice this? or has this already been discussed (and if so, can someone provide a link, because I didn't find anything)

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I'll put this in spoiler tags just in case someone opens the thread by mistake:

Click to see Spoiler:
    The rumor is that Gregg wins a reward challenge at the final 6 point that involves a day or evening on a yacht and that he chooses to take Jenn and Katie with him and is then booted following that episode's immunity challenge
    Well, that rumor was correct....

Total agreement with you, but Katie and Ian in the F4 with maybe Tom...assuming he does an immunity run to keep himself alive. It seems the logical choice given the strengths and weaknesses of the remaining players. I can't even puzzle out who could be the 4th. They might just keep Caryn knowing she doesn't have much chance winning immunity in the F4. It will get ugly if Tom and Ian turn on each other at some point.
    If nothing weird happens next week the final four has to be Tom/Ian/Katie/Caryn with Jen kicked out next week. Tom & Ian eventually have to turn on each other & according to last nights show they've both told Katie they are taking her to the final two.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by WakkaDakka
    If nothing weird happens next week the final four has to be Tom/Ian/Katie/Caryn with Jen kicked out next week. Tom & Ian eventually have to turn on each other & according to last nights show they've both told Katie they are taking her to the final two.
    Yeah, and according to Katie last night, she doesn't want to go to the F2 with Ian or Tom because she thinks they both will beat her (duh, even Ms. Katie realizes that Ian and Tom have played a better game and are more deserving of the win than anyone else!). I would hate to see a F2 with any of the women - I'm sorry, but if it comes down to Ian or Tom vs. any of the women, we don't even need to watch the finale cuz no one will vote for one of the UTR women over a guy who has played the game and played it hard from the start. That's why the only real F2 worth watching this year will be if it's between Tom and Ian. And I think I'd be pulling for Ian, but who knows, come final TC, I may be swayed by Tom. I'd love the chance to see it happen and if MB knows what's good for ratings and the future of the series, he'd be pushing Jeffy to make sure it happens.

I agree about Tom and Ian. I would hate for any of the women left to win. Especially Katie with her riding on the coat tails of everyone else :rolleyes
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Quote Originally Posted by agamergirl
    I agree about Tom and Ian. I would hate for any of the women left to win. Especially Katie with her riding on the coat tails of everyone else :rolleyes

I couldn't agree with you more about Katie.
    Out of the 5 that are left. She is one person I don't want to win.
    She has done the least of any of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast