+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ****BIG Spoiler**

Well that spoiler makes sense now....there won't be any need to merge.
    kitty-cats rule!

Wasnt there a rumor about a GREEN BUFF, i thought i read something at SNN that indicates that there was a merge...
    Kick some ass...get some later...

Not sure I am buying that.

It would work of course, not as well as MB hoped I bet given Ulong's ineptitude, but not sure it would be good drama.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

If the traditional jury of seven is going to happen, the sole remaining member of Ulong will have to "merge" with Koror assuming Koror doesn't lose immunity ever when we get down to 9 total remaining (8 Kororians and the lone Ulosian).

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinito
    Wasnt there a rumor about a GREEN BUFF, i thought i read something at SNN that indicates that there was a merge...
    I heard there was speculation that it might have been a decoy.

I think it'd be funny if it got down to one Ulong against the 8 Koror's, and that sole member of Ulong ended up winning the tribe's first immunity all by his/herself. It won't happen, though.

You know, that's interesting, karalott, because I'm thinking Stephanie actually might be able to do just that. She's incredibly competitive, determined and strong.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

What's reality???
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Ulosian.
    ???

Ulosian?? - Ulongian???

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    My question is this.. Do they have challenges set up in advance or do they have a few in place given teams numbers. It would be hard for one person on a tribe to partake in a team challenge alone. Also the jury how can there be one if there is one member left on Ulong that COULD be in the final 2? They all cant vote on a person if they don't know him/her.. thus making the jury VERY one sided unless they simply hate the other person and give it to someone thats never 'wronged them'.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman
    My question is this.. Do they have challenges set up in advance or do they have a few in place given teams numbers. It would be hard for one person on a tribe to partake in a team challenge alone. Also the jury how can there be one if there is one member left on Ulong that COULD be in the final 2? They all cant vote on a person if they don't know him/her.. thus making the jury VERY one sided unless they simply hate the other person and give it to someone thats never 'wronged them'.
    It'd be interesting if the entire jury was made of Koror, and one Koror and one Ulong were in the final 2 how the vote would go. Caryn and Coby don't seem to care much for Tom or his brigade, so maybe that'd be 2 votes in Ulong's favor. They are supposed to have the challenges planned out in advance, but I'd imagine they'd have to do some tweaking, even now that Ulong has just 3 member's, in order to make them work.

Quote Originally Posted by tracyann00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Ulosian.
    ???

Ulosian?? - Ulongian???
    At that point, wouldn't it really be "U-lose-ian"?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast