+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829

Thread: 3/16 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS***

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Just watched the show - I was traveling on Wednesday and taped it.

Good riddance to Willard - he really was coasting.

Holy cow, Janu looks like a toothpick.

Gregg is an idiot setting himself up for a fall. Does he really think that he, as the 3rd strongest guy, is going to make it to the end? He's setting Coby up for a strong end run, and God, we don't need to see "panty boy" Coby making F4, much less F2. But by disclosing his early plans to send Tom packing so soon, he has opened himself up to too many variables screwing up his plan - what if Coby decides to use that information against him? You have to beware giving out information too soon... and right now, it's too soon. I officially predict that Gregg will not win. Jury, but not F2, and doubtfully F4. Maybe F6.

Thanks Shady64 for the link.

Reading the post tribal council interviews helped clear up a lot. Willard is one shady character. The editing indicates Tom as a solid leader but there is a lot going over a Kuror as far politics. I hope Tom is aware of what is going on. Willard's parting words were more for his alliance with Coby and to stick to the plan and get rid of Tom.

Angie indicated that she and Stephanie were thinking a post merge strategy and thinking that Bobby Jon is a likable guy and everyone will want to keep him and that they felt that they needed to keep James because he was sneaky and Ulong members would need a sneaky person to help them after the merge. The problem was they did not have a back up plan and that they did not discuss other possibilities. That is why both Stephanie and Angie voted for Bobby Jon the first time round. Obviously, Ibrehim wasn't in the loop. Ibrehim doesn't seem to be much in anyone's loop. Can we say bye bye. If this is how this team functions it explains a lot as to why they cannot get together and be successful at anything. 8 people on an island with no cell phones, no TV, no radio and they still cannot communicate with each other.

Angie also indicated that one reason she may also have been voted off is at first Jolanda said that they would need strength and that the men were strong therefore they need to keep the men. I am a bit surprised that Angie indicated the tribe was following the advice of the first person voted off this session of Survivor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Angie also indicated that one reason she may also have been voted off is at first Jolanda said that they would need strength and that the men were strong therefore they need to keep the men. I am a bit surprised that Angie indicated the tribe was following the advice of the first person voted off this session of Survivor.
    Anyone that subjects themselves to the pain involved with the piercing and tattoos that Angie has can't be very bright. She may have been helpful to the team with her rabid freak tactics in some of the challenges, but ultimately just another Ulong loser.

I think it's to her credit that her tribemates were able to see past Angie's piercings and tatoos. Bobby Jon made a snap judgment and was man enough to apologize to her and give her credit for being a strong player.

I feel for her, but ultimately, it's a tough call. Who do you vote for? No one wanted to vote for anyone at all.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Its Five Oclock Somewhere hill_fan's Avatar
    Anyone think that the twist may be bringing back Jonathan and Wanda from episode one to try and even up the tribes a bit?....

May be crazy but they have to do something this week

I thought the same exact thing. Just wonder when it is going to happen. Not that I think Wanda would last more than a week at best.
    The secret to being a good person is keeping the people who hate my guts from the people who haven't made up their minds yet.

Its Five Oclock Somewhere hill_fan's Avatar
    Yeah, she was a bit of a strange one.... You are probably right there.
    Let's catch one and ride it.

+ Reply to Thread