2. Tom
    3. Bobby Jon
    4. Angie
    5. Janu
    6. Gregg

Final 4: Stephenie, Tom, Janu, Bobby Job

Final 2: Tom, Stephenie

Winner: Stephenie

I see Ian going far. Tom is the overt leader, but Ian has equal skills and a better disposition to blend in.

I could see Angie being the next boot.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Sorry, but I think the show is going to be a bit dull in the end... pagonging to the end, Knuckleheads till the end.

6)Willard
    5)Kate
    4)Gregg
    3)Jen
    2)Ian
    1)Tom.

And while that may be many people's Dream result, it will be boring as heck to watch.

Maybe it's time to introduce a new word - Ulonging. Never has a tribe been so dysfunctional. It's not that Koror is so dominant, they have a lot of weak members ... most of whom will be on the jury.

My picks:

6) Coby
    5) Gregg
    4) Tom
    3) Jenn
    2) Katie
    1) Ian

Janu is already too weak to make F6. Stephenie will be the lone Ulong on the jury, with Caryn and Janu.
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by dawg
    Never has a tribe been so dysfunctional.
    Sure there has. Maraamu from Season 4 (Marquesas) was this bad. In fact, the only non-original-Maraamu to be voted out pre-jury (Gabe) volunteered to be voted out first since he was there for the "can we actually survive" experience, and had gotten that by Day 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Healblade
    Sure there has. Maraamu from Season 4 (Marquesas) was this bad. In fact, the only non-original-Maraamu to be voted out pre-jury (Gabe) volunteered to be voted out first since he was there for the "can we actually survive" experience, and had gotten that by Day 15.
    Agreed, Maraamu had 4 straight trips to TC, but the fourth came after a switch ... not that it would have made much difference. But in Maraamu Hunter tried to be a leader, the RobFather was trying to play the game - he gave Kathy a heads up on where she stood and was trying to form some kind of alliance there, and Vee was playing the game ... altho' it was primarily hidden because she was such an UTR player.

Nobody on Ulong has a clue how to play the game. Yah, Angie rocks ... but does she really have a chance? I don't think even she thinks she has a chance. Her aggressiveness in challenges has made her an enemy of Koror, and there'll be more Koror in F9 than Ulong. Stephenie challenges hard, but doesn't show she's got a firm handle on how to actually play the game. Bobby Jon ... well, he smacks himself in the head - but what do you expect from a guy who's a Drinkard? Ibrehem is more clueless than he is quiet, and if James has a brain cell, it's lonely.

Ulong said they were going to be a democracy in Ep. 2, but they couldn't even come to a concensus how to choose a leader.

"I thought we were going to draw straws".

"Who gave you the right to say we were going to draw straws."

"Lets not choose a leader, and go fishing instead."

Holey Peter was fun to watch, Patricia was a typical early boot, and Hunter got caught in a numbers game ... with Vee planting seeds in the minds of Sean, RobFather and Sarah. Had Cleopatra with floatation devises been 3rd to go - as she should have been - S4 would have been a very different game.

Maraamu was dysfunctional ... but IMO ... Ulong is more dysfunctional, and that's all it is ... an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg
    Had Cleopatra with floatation devises been 3rd to go - as she should have been - S4 would have been a very different game.
    bolding emphasis mine

I really don't feel that Sarah being booted earlier was any "should have been". Vecepia masterminded that move, and considering it directly led to her victory, was what "should have been" and did happen.

Besides, until I can figure out why I am "temporarily IP banned" from Survivor Sucks or that temporary ban ends and I can get there and read the spoilers I'm dying to read... it's anyone's game as far as I am concerned. That said, the only Ulong I'd still like to see win is Stephanie, and I'd be happy with Angie playing the "everybody hates me because I'm a sore winner" card and getting second. With Koror, it'll stop being the "boring tribe" as soon as they go to Tribal Council and start getting air time. Then and only then will I really be able to pick people to cheer for.

Healblade

I'll be first in line when it comes to saying who should be booted is often not who is booted. Survivor is a social game of strategy, and we don't get to see all the strategizing ... and you're right, Sarah was kept to control the vote.

Another reason I think Ulong is less functional is that a Maraamu actually won S4, and an Ulong has no chance at winning S10. Stephenie may be a better player than she is showing because the personalities of the rest of her tribe don't allow her to be better.

MB tries to cast people who 'drive the drama', and Korors 'love tribe' isn't driving much drama - thus we're not seeing much from them. Coby said there's a 5-4 split in the last ep. and that gave us an indication how the politics is going at Koror. But as I said on another thread, Gregg is planning his end game (Survivor Insider) ... but needs certain people to be available in the F7, and his plans are different than what Coby stated.

Actually, I think the game gets a lot more interesting when we get to the merge.

Healblade, have you checked out TDT?

They are quoting mersaydees a lot ... but then, thats from sucks.

Another angle...
    We have some sharp conspirators on this season, but the favourites seem to be a bit politically naive.

BJ, Tom, Ian. You might love them, but they are too direct, honest, decent to succeed.

It's the rats that usually do the best.
    And they are...

Caryn
    Coby
    Kate
    Stephanie
    James
    Angie

... and maybe Willard.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I don't want to think about F6 right now because it's going to be screwed up come merge time. Once they start pagonging the strong... I don't want to think about who's in F6. It means the likes of Willard, Coby, and Caryn could be there, and Tom and Ian could not be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast