+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Picks for the FINAL 6

well considering i've heard things are supposed to be different this time my guess of final 6 is

tom
    ian
    gregg
    jenn
    katie
    coby or cayrn

there's no way a ulong person is gonna win this, i just dont see it happening, with the bad blood between the two tribes they are gonna get pagonged, its inevitable

i think coby will try a move, but its not gonna work

also, i think it was the robfather who structured that move to keep sarah over hunter, not Vee's, i swear Vee didnt start playing that game until later

Quote Originally Posted by dawg
    Healblade, have you checked out TDT?

They are quoting mersaydeez a lot ... but then, thats from sucks.
    ... and I waited patiently until I realized I wasn't logged into my EZBoard account (hence the no access) to get the information straight from the source. I'm on page 76 of the spoiler thread with only 44 pages to go!

I learned my lesson last season when I avoided all spoilers... just the Edgic thread for me for Vanuatu... third.worst.season.ever. (partly due to me not being spoiled)

TDT was good in Pearl Islands, but I've not been back since the stupid "oh no you broke it" link concerning All Stars.

That said, I'm completely leaving out any further speculation on these boards for the rest of the season now. I don't want to inadvertly spoil anyone that doesn't want to know. Besides, these boards are much better community-wise than sucks. They have some humorous threads and spoilers, but their community, well, sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    i swear Vee didnt start playing that game until later
    *begins shaking violently and foaming at the mouth, then is promptly smacked on the back of the head*

Vecepia started playing the game long before Day 1. We could argue semantics over who "structured" or "orchestrated" the boot, but ultimately Vecepia had the final say by controlling Sean's vote as well and choosing to protect the Rob/Sarah alliance over the Gina/Hunter alliance. This was a wise move, from either a perspective of going into a merge even or in a "getting Pagonged" situation. As the latter occured, it enabled her to divide and conquer both of the other 2 person alliances of the original Maraamu, and protect her 2 person alliance to the merge.
    Last edited by Healblade; 03-15-2005 at 04:31 AM.

no, one could easily argue sean was just as controlled by rob as he was vee

rob/sean were tight, dont you remember after rob got voted out then they turned around and voted out the gay guy sean's words were something to the effect of...you went after my boy, now i'm going after you

sean had just as much if not more loyalty to rob than he did to vee

My guesses

Janu
    Katie
    Stephanie
    James
    Coby
    Ian

Final two Coby and Ian with Ian winning.

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    rob/sean were tight, dont you remember after rob got voted out then they turned around and voted out the gay guy sean's words were something to the effect of...you went after my boy, now i'm going after you

sean had just as much if not more loyalty to rob than he did to vee
    My argument is merely that this loyalty was primarily after the Hunter boot. Then Rob knew he had an ally, and the two were quite close after getting shipped to Rotu.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12