+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: whos going home first from koror?

Dont discount Slick Willy just yet.
    He's deliberately lying low. He's watching and weighing things up. You have hear it in his rare confessionals. When the Alphas have slaughtered each other, he'll step forward and take control.

You'll see.

my prediction is that being that there is no immunity challenge this week, and they say that the tribe that wins reward taunts the other tribe, iam thinking that the tribe that wins reward gets to pick the member from the other tribe to be voted off, so my prediction is that ulong will win reward and vote off tom, as he is the strongest player from koror.

I think it's going to be Katie. I think Caryn still has a physical upper hand on her, and I am betting that Katie is to Koror, as Kim was to Ulong. She appears lazy, and annoying.

We'll see, huh?
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by mulvajo
    my prediction is that being that there is no immunity challenge this week, and they say that the tribe that wins reward taunts the other tribe, iam thinking that the tribe that wins reward gets to pick the member from the other tribe to be voted off, so my prediction is that ulong will win reward and vote off tom, as he is the strongest player from koror.
    A reward that kicks the BEST players off the show?
    If so, that would be bad, bad, design. A reward that removes quality for the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234