+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: whos going home first from koror?

I think it will be Caryn. Perhaps Willard, but Tom and Ian will keep him around longer if they trust his vote. Caryn they already know is a problem.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I hope it's Caryn, because if her whining is getting on MY nerves, imagine how bad it must be for her tribemates.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    I don't take anything Coby says at value. He's useless and weasel.
    Weasel? Absolutely.

Useless? Well, after laying the smackdown on James, I think that's debatable. Personally, I think Caryn is more useless and, although less weasely, is just as big a cancer gnawing at Koror's heart as Coby (although I think "gnawing at Koror's heart" is a bit of an overstatement).

Whine, whine, whine, the both of them, but at least Coby throws in the occasional bitch-fest just to make it all more interesting. I say Caryn's going to go if Koror hits TC before the Tribal Shuffle.

("We didn't come here lookin' for trouble / we just came to do the Tribal Shuffle"
    - with apologies to Grant and Naylor).

Yeah, I'll go with Caryn too.
    When crisis times comes, she'll get loud and combative and that will kill her.

But it could also be Janu as a "Mercy Killing", as it was with Ashlee.

Willard is smarter. He'll lie low, temporarily stick with Tom until the moment is right.

I think Coby is smarter than Caryn too. Smart enough not to fight the Powers That Be for the moment.

The solid bloc of Tom, Ian, Gregg, Jen & Kate have the numbers and solidarity to control the situation for now. I fear they may hold it until the end, which would make for boring TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I hope it's Caryn, because if her whining is getting on MY nerves, imagine how bad it must be for her tribemates.
    Nice way of boiling it down to the essence, Wolf.

I'll add my 2 cents and say Williard, because he's set himself out of alot of challenges so far and we is in one he's just useless
    Carey

Coby wants his shirt back ... Willard.
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

The tribe has had some time to be together without having to vote off one of their own. This tends to make them bond and they will, at first, be reluctant to use cold hard "what's good for me" strategy. Instead the percieved weakest member will go, or the misfit who doesn't contribute to tribal harmony. If Janu does have health issues, then she is a virtual guarantee to go home; that's an easy vote because you can feel you are helping her to get the medical attention she needs. Otherwise, I'm thinking Caryn or Willard.

willard

I'm thinking - and hoping - it'll be Caryn, whiny bland bitch that she is. I think Coby's smart enough at this point to know they need the strength for the challenges that he'd not target Tom until they merge and who know's when that will be. Maybe they'll change that part up a bit too. Janu could go for health reasons and if not I think they'd keep Williard over Caryn because he's probably a lot more pleasant to hang out with at camp.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast