+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: whos going home first from koror?

revenG 4eva
    I don't know if the producers would make it that blatant: Jen, Greg, Ian, Tom, and Katie pagonging Coby, Caryn, Janu, and Willard ... there has got to be something going on strategically on that tribe, but I don't think it is necessarily that "5 vs. 4" thing.

Janu's going out just like the earlier Ulongs, in a mercy vote. Willard may sit out challenges, but he doesn't lay sprawled out on the beach as if he's taking his last breath.

Janu will not be voted off. A breeze from the ocean will fly her away like a kite. Willard won't be voted off, because no one will be quite sure if they are voting for Willard or his twin, the immunity idol.

I'd guess Janu (likely) or Caryn. I should point out that I have an absolutely horrible record of predicitions.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

If there is ANY justice, Caryn should be the first voted off. Her stock started going down when she started trying to boss folks around when they first got to the beach, sank further when she confronted Katie and hit rock bottom when she started complaining about Tom during a confessional. IMO, that came off as total jealousy over Tom's natural leadership and strength.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

I'm guessing Willard, he doesn't get much air time, kiss of death in editing.

I am hoping it is Caryn or Katie. They both get on my nerves big time. At least Janu is useful.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey
    I hope it's Caryn. I cannot stand her sour attitude and she dislikes Tom.

If Koror were to vote off Tom this far from the merge, they would deserve to lose many many challenges for that stupidity. Tom has been instrumental in winning most of their challenges.

I do see them possibly voting off Janu because they're worried about her health, though.

Anyone but Tom, even if he is a credible target (which I don't believe he is yet).

I'd really like to see Caryn make the fatal error of verbally targeting Tom and sealing her fate. It's hard for me recalling that I thought she'd be my favorite this season.

Caryn or Janu would be my choice, were I voting.

Please let it be Caryn. Now that Kim is gone Caryn is my #1 boot wish!

Snoozin' on the beach
    I think its going to be Caryn, unless someone does something totally stupid to lose a challenge just before TC. She's been to confrontational so far. Not sure about Willard. He doesn't do much in the challenges but we don't know how valuable he is around camp. Could he be another Scout? A workhorse around camp but useless in challenges?

I don't take anything Coby says at value. He's useless and weasel. I can easily see him trying to pit the 4 against 5 just to distract attention from himself. Unless Janu gets really sick and asks them to boot her, I don't think they'd get rid of her yet. At the beginning Tom was impressed with her climbing up the tree. She proved she can do stuff. Greg really liked her too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast