+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Survivor on WED on 3/16 & 3/23

Survivor on WED on 3/16 & 3/23

According to the TV Guide, Survivor will be on Wednesdays at 8 pm on March 16 and 23 due to March Madness aka basketball games to be broadcast on the following Thursday nights.

This may pose a problem for viewers who watch Lost and America's Next Top Model and Survivor, because all will be broadcast Wednesday night at 8pm. Fortunately, ANTM is also broadcast on Friday nights at 8pm.

Don't you just love it when tv broadcasters try to screw with the audience and put on 3 shows that a lot of people watch on all at the same time?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Thanks for the reminder. I was wondering when it was going to move to Wednesday.

Lost will be in repeats until April 13th; coupled that with ANTM on Fridays, and there is no reason why you shouldn't watch. Unless you watch American Dreams on NBC, like me, then you have a big problem!

Quote Originally Posted by jimothy21
    Lost will be in repeats until April 13th; coupled that with ANTM on Fridays, and there is no reason why you shouldn't watch. Unless you watch American Dreams on NBC, like me, then you have a big problem!
    Record Survivor and watch it Thursday then you won't miss any shows.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I'll probably watch Survivor and just download American Dreams. I hate waiting to watch it - most sites I visit daily (including this one) reveal who got voted off.

FORT Fogey
    I watch American Idol...so that poses a problem for me. I always hate it when they move Survivor to Wednesdays :phhht I will most likely record AI since no way I'd miss Survivor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I watch American Idol...so that poses a problem for me. I always hate it when they move Survivor to Wednesdays :phhht I will most likely record AI since no way I'd miss Survivor.

AI is on at 9 on Wednesdays!

FORT Fogey
    Oh yeah!! You know, I know that enough to watch, but I always forget when I'm talking about it. Yay, it's not a problem afterall Thanks for the reminder.

*bump*

Just another reminder that Survivor is on tonight and next Wednesday because of the NCAA Basketball Tournament being on Thursdays the next two weeks.

+ Reply to Thread