+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Recap 2/24: Hot Buttered Love, Tattoo’s Triumph, and a Need for Ritalin

Shazztacular! Most of my favorites have already been mentioned, but here's a few more:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    And as her definition of helpful = pushy, her torch goes *poof*.

No. 'Tis.....Janu. Pronounced “nah-nu”. *insert Mork joke*

The evil dodge-ballians:
    Tom and Gregg (with two g’s, yo!) swinging for Koror (not that kind of swinging…..that we know of..)

Highlights: Ulong takes an early lead and manages to keep it while we watch them all flail about in Gumby fashion, popping into involuntary downward dogs and tree poses. *ohm*

.....Coby and Caryn, who self-appoint themselves apparent firebox divining rods.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Thanks for the hilarious recap, Shazzy. I'll never again see Survivor in the same light after reading it!

This was so freaking funny. I truly was giggling and trying to sustain my laughter at my desk. A co worker came by wanting to know why I had such a big smile!! Thank you Shazzer. You rock !!

Flying Dutchman Wheeled Warrior's Avatar
    Three feet away, a flat mound of cloth suddenly turns into James, as he shimmies into existence like a Vietcong guerilla, and tells the lovahs, “it’s time to get up, yo.”

Brilliant!

Shazz does it again.

A round of applause for this hilarious recap!

I agree that the recap was much more entertaining than the actual show. It's hard to pick a favourite quote, but since the thumbscrew is getting too tight and I have to choose I will go with:

The camera catches her in night vision and we see her in the most ill-fitting frames/goggles imaginable, forcing me let out my own little Janu scream. She's either A. ready to catch a 3D film, or B. ready to taunt Charles Nelson Riley on the Match Game.
    I can't believe that there is someone else out there who watched the Match Game, let alone remembers it.

Great Job.

Jonathan, otherwise known as: that-hot-guy-what’s-his-name, rides home with Wanda. After thirty yards of Wanda/Wiggles tunes, hot-guy sacrifices himself to the propeller blades.

The camera catches her in night vision and we see her in the most ill-fitting frames/goggles imaginable, forcing me let out my own little Janu scream.
    She's either A. ready to catch a 3D film, or B. ready to taunt Charles Nelson Riley on the Match Game.

Jeff looks surprised when Koror says they capsized and lost their firebox, and we all mentally assault him with coconuts and other island fruits. Like he doesn’t watch every piece of footage. Pffft.

Great hob, Shazz. You made me spit my diet coke.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

It’s challenge time, and all huddle together on a beach in front an enormous swingy/ropey/barrel-filled thingamabob. <-----technical name.

Up next, challenge directions. And I’ll admit, when Jeff usually dishes them out, my mind drifts and I hear a high pitched “eeeeeeeee” sound and oddly………..the lonely, yet passionate cry of a panflute. I tend to snap back in mid-challenge, just as someone is getting pixilated or they’re midway through mowing an entire mountain valley. But crap, this time I need to listen.
    Great job Shazz!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

What can I say but... You go, Girlfriend! *wobbles head with attitude*

A very funky read.

a scream pierces the night cleanly, like a ginsu knife through a tomato can

but three men and/or people and/or llamas, all said, “adventure!”

Three feet away, a flat mound of cloth suddenly turns into James, as he shimmies into existence like a Vietcong guerilla, and tells the lovahs, “it’s time to get up, yo.”

feeding rabid monkeys

Gregg (with two g’s, yo!)

Also, at one successful landing, he punches himself in the face......repeatedly. And all I can say is….keep punching.

Ashlee’s enormous yabbos lead her through the task and we see it's true that the camera adds ten pounds. EACH.

Gregg (who gets italicized because he spells his name WRONG!! Wrong I say!

Hey not-me-Jeff
    Good God, Shazz, that was hilarious! Almost painfully so! Excellent recap!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast