+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/17 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

She may have been a loudmouth, but she was definitely strong. And well.. now we can't giggle like twelve year olds at her blurred out booty. Booo! Bad choice, Ulong. :nono

As for the other tribe, Jeff is SO going to mention their lack of fire at the next challenge. He's snarky like that!

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    I really didn't know how the vote was going to go. I'm glad Angie's still in the game, but it was probably smarter to keep Jolanda around for strength.
    She may have had physical strength, but she sure didn't have brains. Bad choices in the immunity challenge!
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders
    The good news: bye bye bossy!
    The bad news: we get to listen to Angi whine another week about all of her votes!
    ...and watch her kiss arss to try and get on the good side of others. But her pit hair will turn the guys off, so she better kiss more than arss

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    For the players of the next round....rule No. 1 .....always wear sensible shoes and #2 do not sing in the boat...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Did one of them write "Jowanda" on the paper? I'm glad to see Korar (spelling?) isn't going to give up the search for their flint.

Next week we have rats and rain on Brown team Kolor and they question their change of beach and Tom dives for the flint. Jeff and Kim (i think) start to snuggle w/each other.

Ok, just started here, and I am giggling like a freak. I am totally stoked for this season. It had better be a good one.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    runs to the apprentice....I hate mark burnett

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    I'm glad to see Korar (spelling?) isn't going to give up the search for their flint.
    They should have went looking for the flint right after it fell off....I think it would have been a lot easier than trying to find the spot later...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Snoozin' on the beach
    I liked Jolanda from her bio but after this episode, her personality was just too strong. It was smarter to keep her though, because of her strength.

Her it is the first episode and I already HATE Steph. She jumps off the boat first, yells at everyone in the challenge ( while she was doing nothing), double deals to boot Angie then Jo and tops it off with major eye rolling in the first TC. Oh yeah, she is a 2 faced backstabbing bitch. They'll all have her footprints on their back if they give her the chance. I hope they wise up to her agenda and tactics fast

+ Reply to Thread