+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Media Appearances

Media Appearances

Jeff Probst is doing the rounds. He'll be on Live With Regis & Kelly tomorrow morning. (Tuesday.) Thursday morning he'll be on both the CBS Early Show, and the Tony Danza Show.

Mark Burnett is scheduled to be on Carson Daly Friday night. Although he may not talk about Survivor - he has many irons in the fire.

And next Tuesday, Feb. 22, Ethan Zohn & Jenna Morasca will appear on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. What the heck is that about?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Jeff Probst is doing the rounds. He'll be on Live With Regis & Kelly tomorrow morning. (Tuesday.) Thursday morning he'll be on both the CBS Early Show, and the Tony Danza Show.

Mark Burnett is scheduled to be on Carson Daly Friday night. Although he may not talk about Survivor - he has many irons in the fire.

And next Tuesday, Feb. 22, Ethan Zohn & Jenna Morasca will appear on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. What the heck is that about?
    Maybe a cure for insomnia.
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

Actually, I was just in the other Survivor forum (in the graveyard) and it seems that Ethan and Jenna were on Family Feud, so I guess that's it.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Also heard that Ethan & Jenna were doing Fear Factor next week.

Thanks for the heads-up bluesboi!

Watched Probst on Regis this morning. No new info, Kelly mostly just gave him a hard time about his relationship with Julie. They've been together about 5 months now, apparently some sort of record for Jeff.

Ethan & Jenna were on Aussie TV last night. Rove Live, for those who know our TV.
    They are here to promote some Save the Koalas scheme.
    They make a cute, if unexciting, couple.

Anybody catch the first 3 "losers" on The Early Show Friday morning?

Right off the bat, Wanda started singing, and it was even more annoying than it was on the Survivor premiere Thursday night. So Rene asks her "Do you think that had anything to do with not getting picked for one of the tribes?" And Wanda says no, the other castaways enjoyed her songs.

Then the ever-humble Jonathan said "I can't imagine why somebody would pick Willard over me." And Jolanda said her downfall had something to do with the other women being jealous of her perfect butt.

Personally, I am shocked and appalled that the producers of The Early Show would allow their guests to smoke crack before their interviews, and I am going to send CBS a very strongly worded letter. :nono

Then the ever-humble Jonathan said "I can't imagine why somebody would pick Willard over me." And Jolanda said her downfall had something to do with the other women being jealous of her perfect butt.
    Ok, that doesn't surprise me about Jonathan, but Jolanda didn't strike me as that type. Her perfect butt? Whatever :rolleyes
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Leo
    Premium Member
    Maybe Wanda's singing drove both Jonathan and Jolanda to insanity.

Anybody catch the first 3 "losers" on The Early Show Friday morning?

Right off the bat, Wanda started singing, and it was even more annoying than it was on the Survivor premiere Thursday night. So Rene asks her "Do you think that had anything to do with not getting picked for one of the tribes?" And Wanda says no, the other castaways enjoyed her songs.
    Did she NOT watch the show? It was pretty obvious! I think she's delusional.

Personally, I am shocked and appalled that the producers of The Early Show would allow their guests to smoke crack before their interviews, and I am going to send CBS a very strongly worded letter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast