+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Willard

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Who KNEW that Willard was being moody and bitter at camp!? Geez.. then he even admitted it in his departure talk to the camera. Bitter ole man.

When he was standing on the beach, talking to Coby.. he had his arms crossed and I was like.."whoa! Look at his guns!" He was probably bulking them out to 'look' better..but they looked rock hard.
    THEN, they panned his whole body.. suddenly I was like..."OOooo!!!! NOOoo that gut and underwear!" Poochy belly and drooopy yellowish underwear.

/you all had to of been there I guess. It was quite funny.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

He said that he lost a lot of weight on Survivor Live. Reduced his blood pressure and cholesterol. Said the show help save his life.

But missed the beginning is he a lawyer or not?

Oh well.
    I had high hopes for him. Waiting for him to flip it around, go after Tom or Katie.

Quote Originally Posted by justCurious
    He said that he lost a lot of weight on Survivor Live. Reduced his blood pressure and cholesterol. Said the show help save his life.

But missed the beginning is he a lawyer or not?
    Yep, he's a lawyer. Said he was a postal worker instead -which he was when he was younger, in college? - and others were lawyers too.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Don't forget the dead children he didn't have.. he said he had no living children and let the others think his died.. sigh.. he was like Johnny Fiarplays older more bitter uncle or some thing!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman
    Don't forget the dead children he didn't have.. he said he had no living children and let the others think his died.. sigh.. he was like Johnny Fiarplays older more bitter uncle or some thing!
    Wha.whaaa what?!?

Tell me more about the children please, I haven't heard any of this before..
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    I missed it on the show.. and i also missed the first few min of the call in session.. but I guess he was asked about children.. he simply said (As he put it) I have no living children. He and his wife never HAD any children.. so in giving an answer like that.. it lead others to think his child/children passed away. Where as in reality he just had none. It IMO was a bad spin on it.

This was waht i was able to put together from the chat with him and Jenna. If anyone has anyother info..please feel free to correct me

Separated at birth

Is it just me or is there a striking resemblance between Willard and the Immunity Idol???

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by crzyrealitywhor
    Is it just me or is there a striking resemblance between Willard and the Immunity Idol???
    Not just you...many such comments on this site...on other lines or maybe even this one, I forget where, people have even posted pictures of the 2 side by side...quite funny.

What's reality???

the TRUTH about Willard

I think this is hilarious!!! I read it on the TV Guide insider -

read the entire article here - http://entertainment.excite.com/cele...23_2005_3.html

TVG: Why did you want to go on Survivor anyway?
    Willard: I didn't. I had a bet with my secretary and my wife that I could figure out the casting process and get on the show, and I did. I created a character. I cut my body fat by two thirds and cut my cholesterol in half, had my ears pierced, grew a beard and adopted a persona throughout the interview process as a borderline psychotic who was probably going to explode in Episode 1. That's how I got selected. I didn't decide I was actually going until a week before. My wife said, "You won the bet. You might as well actually go."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast