+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Willard

FORT Newbie
    ...Smith spent the next five years with the Marine Corps, serving two years in Vietnam as a scout/sniper in a reconnaissance unit....
    Truly, this is a real man. It was 30+ years ago, though, so he probably won't fair so well in the physical challenges.

Too bad. One of those steroid-filled sissy-boys with their chest waxes will probably win.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    He didn't seem to do all that good in the one challenge, but I'll hold off saying he's the weakest link in the tribe until I see more of him in action. I like him and hope he sticks around, and think he has a good chance- unless he falls flat on his face and he alone is directly responsible for making them lose. But there's been plenty of other older contestants in the past that did really well even if they weren't the strongest member of their tribes.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Between sitting out in several challanges....not being part of Shark chase 2005 and seeming to just get water for the team each day.....why is Williard still here...???????I guess he has the outlast thing down pat....

He's here because his tribe hasnt been to TC yet. That simple.
    The first TC will be between Will, Caryn and Kate.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by emjoi
    He's here because his tribe hasnt been to TC yet. That simple.
    The first TC will be between Will, Caryn and Kate.
    I was thinking also Coby, although since Willard and Caryn are weaker, it'd probably be smarter to target one of them. I was hoping Willard would be one of those guys that even though he's older, he's still strong (like Rudy was in the first Survivor). Part of the reason I'd like to see Koror lose an IC is just so their tribe can get a little more face time. I have no idea what's going on over there! The only ones who ever seem to get face time are Tom, Ian, Coby, and Katie. Everyone else seems in the background. It'd be nice to see a little strategy and scheming on their parts.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Gosh.. this guy hasn't been much help for anything. Well, except for rubbing Coby's neck after he collapsed after the IC challenge. BHAHAHAHAA! That was just weird.. now I've gotta go to Coby's thread!

Willard better hope they never go to TC.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Anyone realise that every challenge he took part in they won and every challenge he didn't take part in was losed?

FORT Regular
    Come on guys, every time Willard is in a challenge they win.

If Willard sits out they lose. That is no coincidence..

Edit: Hmm, seems I was thinking the same thing as funkalicious.

Williard is the secret mojo of the Koror tribe. Either that or it is pure luck.

I am not fully convinced yet either way.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Was listening to the call in chat on the CBS site..a nd Willard admitted to cheating on a challenge!

On the one where they had to drag boxes, sorry I don't recall which show it was on, Ulong cheated (First) by pushing it rather than pull it. When they reset the boxes Willard wrapped rope around his leg so their box never went all the way back.. humm sneaky lil man!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast