+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wanda

Thank God,

As soon as she started singing I said "She's history soon". Not fast enough for me.
    Too funny brusch...Peter jumped into my mind as soon as she started singing.

Don't let your "Freak Flag" fly on day one. Peter did and got booted and now her.

Have these people ever watched the game before?

Latah,
    Rpow

"My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

yep, standing up and belting out a showtune in a boat when everyone else is rowing will not endear you to the group. I didn't think she was going to be around long then.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I didn't figure she'd last long after the singing started but I didn't count her out until they were finished picking the teams. You never know what the players are thinking when they make their decisions. They sometimes seem so illogical.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

As soon as she started with the singing, my husband & I looked at each other & said "she's gonna be the first one out!"
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

moved post
    Last edited by Kocky_Kamikaze; 02-18-2005 at 11:27 AM.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Newbie
    I agree she is like Lil and Twila. I am sick of Mark Burnett putting annoying, disgusting, fugly uber-geeks like this on Survivor. NO MORE! PLEASE! Thank god they got rid of her quick! I think Wanda should be sterilized asap so that she won't produce any more spazmoid geekwads like her. She said on the early show that everybody liked her songs except the bald guy. OH YEA?! Then why did no one pick you for their team, you stupid bitch?!

OILPAINTER: I agree she is like Lil and Twila. I am sick of Mark Burnett putting annoying, disgusting, fugly uber-geeks like this on Survivor. NO MORE! PLEASE

And your preference would be an all-model all-the-time world? Perhaps you should have been watching the OC.

Quote Originally Posted by OilPainter
    I agree she is like Lil and Twila. I am sick of Mark Burnett putting annoying, disgusting, fugly uber-geeks like this on Survivor. NO MORE! PLEASE! Thank god they got rid of her quick! I think Wanda should be sterilized asap so that she won't produce any more spazmoid geekwads like her. She said on the early show that everybody liked her songs except the bald guy. OH YEA?! Then why did no one pick you for their team, you stupid bitch?!
    You didn't like Wanda, huh?
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Oilpainter.. to be honest, I don't want the applicants to change in any way or manner. Let MB cast whomever he wants.. if someone thinks they sing better than everyone else and will be the kook of the boat, more power to them!!

Who knows, if she touched enough hearts with her Annie rendition of I think I'm gonna like it here, she may have stayed and been fodder for weeks!

It was like watching AI when the auditions are bad. Ta ta Wanda!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast