+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom

I liked Tom (a lot) in this episode. (Plus with Jonathan gone, he's a nice alternative to look at, cuz the other young pups do nothing for me) He's stronger physcially than I had imagined, and seems to play well with others. I predict he will go far
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Tom is one of my picks to win, and since I suck at predictions , he'll probably be targeted and gone before the merge (if there is a traditional merge, that is). I could see ol' Coby trying to put a target on his back for some reason, but maybe deeper into the game, people will be smarter. Anyway, aside from deciding to change beaches, he did really well in the first challenge so I will be surprised if he doesn't make it far.

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    I liked Tom (a lot) in this episode. (Plus with Jonathan gone, he's a nice alternative to look at, cuz the other young pups do nothing for me) He's stronger physcially than I had imagined, and seems to play well with others. I predict he will go far
    I officially Tom. Not simply because of his Bill Clinton looks... but because he just generally seems like a very nice, funny guy. And I'm missing that accent. *swoon*

Love him. My favorite pick. He played smart. Seemed to be very observant of people. Picking the other beach may end up helping him after the merge...there was no point in ticking off the other tribe even more after they just lost. It could have showed him to the others as a team player and when the merge occurs they may move toward aligning with him. Just my thoughts...

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I am SO damn happy that I picked Tom as my early favorite.. for ONCE in my reality show watching career, I finally pick someone who's excellent in everything he does!

I think I broke my arm last night with all the patting on the back I did.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Tom is so cool. His firefighting self whooped those young guys!!! I hope he is one of the top people to win.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Can I jump on the bandwagon too? I officially looove Tom. I think he is way hotter than all the generic interchangeable young modelstuds.

I'm also rooting for Caryn. She is a lawyer, Ohioan, mom, and older woman--all traits that I share.

Namaste.

Tom is easily my favorite (so far), but his decision of going to the new island was a big mistake.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I was happy to see that Tom was smart enough to be looking over all of the [survivors] to see who he was looking to be "tight" with. While he was doing that, he was talking to a female and basically made a lil alliance of some sort with her.
    Does anyone remember who that was? For the life of me, I can't remember.

I sure hope she's worthy.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

His tribe has some very sharp people on it... Will, Caryn, Ian, Coby and him. If Angie was on the tribe, it would be perfect.

+ Reply to Thread