+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephenie

FORT Fogey
    I don't remember if he did, although I don't think he did, but if he did, the rule was implemented immediately, or it started during season 2. You most definitely cannot vote for yourself. Until Osten quit, I never saw why you would WANT to. Why wouldn't you want to stay in the game? Some people...

I want to see a Steph/Angie/Bobby alliance form. They're my 3 favs on Ulong and are the 3 strongest there. I hated how in Insider, Steph doesn't seem to recognize Bobby's strengths because he lost to Tom, who Bobby already said was a "man among men". Duh, like the guy had any chance...if she really doesn't get how important Bobby is to the tribe, then she's an idiot. She should want someone like Bobby in her corner because he'd never betray her. If she votes off Bobby, I'll hate her. So, she better use her brain and NOT do that.

Hey Lil Cutie,
    I also read your post on Bobby Jon's thread. I completely agree. Bobby Jon would make a great alliance partner because he's extremely loyal. Plus, this might sound cynical, people gunning for that alliance will try to take out BJ first before targeting Stephenie. So it makes sense to align yourself with a stronger person.

As for Steph's words, I think she was just frustrated that she did all she could for her team but they still lost. BJ did lose two in a row, but I don't blame him. Tom is tough! James deserves a lot more flack for losing to Coby twice!

With the way things are going, I'm sure Stephenie is thinking she needs all the alliance partners she can get. Right now it looks like her closest allies in descending order are: Angie, James, Bobby Jon, and Ibrehem. I would love to see BJ and James switch places, but we'll see what she decides to do. I'm still loving Stephenie!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I don't remember if he did, although I don't think he did, but if he did, the rule was implemented immediately, or it started during season 2. You most definitely cannot vote for yourself. Until Osten quit, I never saw why you would WANT to. Why wouldn't you want to stay in the game? Some people...

I want to see a Steph/Angie/Bobby alliance form. They're my 3 favs on Ulong and are the 3 strongest there. I hated how in Insider, Steph doesn't seem to recognize Bobby's strengths because he lost to Tom, who Bobby already said was a "man among men". Duh, like the guy had any chance...if she really doesn't get how important Bobby is to the tribe, then she's an idiot. She should want someone like Bobby in her corner because he'd never betray her. If she votes off Bobby, I'll hate her. So, she better use her brain and NOT do that.

ya, I think he did vote for himself, and like they had an article in the People magazine during the run of the second or third series and he regretted his decision to vote for himself off.

She will destroy the rest of the competitors during the individual challanges along with Janu.

*rubbing hands*

eh, shes overrated and bitchy. shes middling at best in the challenges, certainly not the caliber of competitor that angie is, sure, she talks a big game, but she, more often than not, fails to actually compete at that level.

I disagree, Stephenie is not overrated; bitchy? nah - try Katie or Caryn over at Koror, THEY are bitchy! Steph is a strong competitor, both physically and mentally. Remember in the first immunity challenge she was the only one telling the team they should leave b/c Koror was already ahead. Of course, her cries were unfounded.

She does need to do a bit more strategizing, but at this junction there is no real point.

FORT Fanatic
    Stephenie rocks. She's pulled her weight on the challenges with more success than the gym meat-heads. Doesn't anyone think it was hurting her to carry her pack around the water course (3? episodes ago?) or diving to the depth to get a Saki bottle last week.

She may be my favorite female survivor. And she's goooorrgeous.

FORT Fogey
    She went from being one of my favorite castaways, including favorite female, to the hate list. How DARE she make a deal with Bobby just to screw with his trust? Yeah, her word is about as good as Brian from Thailand :rolleyes What an idiot. She was a complete idiot at the last TC and betraying the trust of Bobby and showing Ibe she really wants him gone is about as DUMB as you get. Now Steph, hope to see your butt get the boot next week! Bye bye! Thanks for playing.

I think Steph made a very shrewd move. She knew Ib and BJ were going to vote for James. She had promised James she would vote with him for Ib. She knew that would force a tie and she'd have a chance to vote with BJ and Ib against James. That way, she kept her promise to James ( on the first vote )AND she kept her promise to BJ ( on the second vote ). I hope BJ sees it that way.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Swingsongbird
    I think Steph made a very shrewd move. She knew Ib and BJ were going to vote for James. She had promised James she would vote with him for Ib. She knew that would force a tie and she'd have a chance to vote with BJ and Ib against James. That way, she kept her promise to James ( on the first vote )AND she kept her promise to BJ ( on the second vote ). I hope BJ sees it that way.
    Why would she care about keeping her word to James? He's not in the jury and will have no say about it( if the impossible ever happened and she made it to the F2). I can't imagine this girl, that just lied through her teeth to BJ about not voting for him previous TC, would have a crisis of conscience about keeping her "word" to anyone. Particularly when she gave her word to BJ she'd vote for James.

Her and Angie thinking Koror would keep BJ around cause he is so likable and a hard worker is really bonehead thinking. At that point its Individual Immunity. Who in their right mind would keep someone around that could go on an immunity run? I don't care how likable he is, unless he is farting out gold nuggets he would have been targeted as to strong and gotten the boot fast. Can't wait to see her go next week.

+ Reply to Thread