+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephenie

Wahoo - finally a woman who is strong AND attractive. She kicked some serious butt off the men in the challenge. As I recall, she and Tom () also made a very early "alliance" of sorts, when Tom approached her first day on the island. Now there'd be a F2 I'd love to see!
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

I have totally changed my mind about Stephenie. I can tell she is a cool chick. Strong as an ox! I was feeling for her durring that frueling challenge with the backpacks full of sand. I've never seen them do a challenge like that. Whoa Nelli! That looked rough.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

That challenge was an ass-kicker and it was so cool to have a chick hanging in to the end. Stephanie is such a competitor in the challenges I hope she does as well with the scheming part of the game.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

FORT Fan
    She rocked!
    I wasn't a fan of her after the 1st episode but I may be coming around. I'm impressed! She gives every challenge 100%. She is definitely a fighter as well as mentally strong.

Yeah, she really stepped up in last nights challenge. Kinda like Christa in Pearl Islands....but Steph is much better looking! Damn she is tan!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by wasabininja
    I have totally changed my mind about Stephenie. I can tell she is a cool chick. Strong as an ox! I was feeling for her durring that frueling challenge with the backpacks full of sand. I've never seen them do a challenge like that. Whoa Nelli! That looked rough.
    Physically, she could even be stronger than Alicia ! Hope she won't wag her finger like Alicia ! :rolleyes

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    Definlately. I'm loving Stephanie and Angie right now...too bad they got stuck on the Lazy team...
    I wish those 2, plus Bobby Jon, could be on Koror. I think she's one of the better girls on this show since...well, I can't even remember, it's been that long since I've been so impressed. She kicks ass in the challenges and also seems to be a hard worker- not as good as Bobby Jon, but not one to lay around, either.

As I recall, she and Tom () also made a very early "alliance" of sorts, when Tom approached her first day on the island. Now there'd be a F2 I'd love to see!
    That's one final 2 combo that I'd be happy with.

I'm kind of on the fence about Stephanie. I was impressed with her endurance in these challenges, but I'm having a problem with her wish-washiness. Wasn't she on board the "kick out the lazy chick" train? Why did she vote for Jeff?

I can understand how she really wanted to get rid of Kim. But having to watch Jeff sit around in agony would be even harder to bear. I wouldn't call that wishy washy as much as having a conscious.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    She's my favorite female survivor.. hope she keeps kickin' major @ss.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread