+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 94950515253545556575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Stephenie

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I don't mind her having a second chance. It's the way she appears to have expected it, because she's so awesome (which ofcourse, she is). I can't recall her once expressing gratitude for a second chance. That really doesn't mean much, saying I don't remember, but really...can anyone recall her being grateful for her second chance? Any words being remembered here? She did cry on day three, when she won her very first IC. Right after that and up to the shuffle, when Yaxha started losing, she complained about once again being on a "loser" team. She said she wished just once she could be on a good team. I remember that clearly, because it was the first time I'd ever seen "arrogant Steph". Now I've seen so much of that Steph that I can't remember any other!

I think her days are numbered. I've got a feeling she going next.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Quote Originally Posted by user name View Post
    For each overzealous Steph fan, there's an overzealous Steph hater or Danni fan or what have you.
    And that's where the vote for your favorite instead of rate the survivor changes things. 75% of the voters could be overzealous Steph haters. You don't see how much "hate" there is just how much "love".

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    And that's where the vote for your favorite instead of rate the survivor changes things. 75% of the voters could be overzealous Steph haters. You don't see how much "hate" there is just how much "love".
    True. Between that and the fact that there's really no way to compare with previous seasons, I can't get why they changed it.

Nice, real nice way to treat a guy who gave you your loved one when he didn't need to. I hope she is next.

FORT Regular
    I think Steph has almost guaranteed herself a spot at F2. Look at the votes. Judd and Jamie are unlikely to vote for her because they will blame her for breaking the alliance. Bobby Jon will most likely vote against her out of spite. Gary, who is the only current jury member that is not an idiot, could probably be convinced to vote for Steph, depending on who the other person is. That's three probable votes for whoever takes Steph to F2, four if your name is Danni. If I was Steph, I would form an alliance with Lydia, who is the only person left that she has a chance against. Stephanie's problem now is that Lydia is more appealing as an F2 partner than she is.

Nice, real nice way to treat a guy who gave you your loved one when he didn't need to. I hope she is next.
    Judd was totally loyal to Steph, even though I wanted Judd to be voted out I think it was low to blindside him like that after he shared all his rewards with her.
    Why did Lydia give Steph her money!?! Steph was horrible to her last week.
    I think that not brining Cindy into the plan may *hopefully* have caused Stephs second boot from Survivor. If Danni, Lydia and Cindy band together next week they can easily pick Steph off.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by M_shelll View Post
    Judd was totally loyal to Steph, even though I wanted Judd to be voted out I think it was low to blindside him like that after he shared all his rewards with her.
    Why did Lydia give Steph her money!?! Steph was horrible to her last week.
    I wasn't sad to see Judd voted out, but Stephenie was far too easily strayed into thinking Judd would go against her. Very weak. She should have spoken to him herself and sorted things out. Whatever. I don't like either of them so I'm not that broken up.

It would probably be smart to keep Steph around now because of the fact that some members of the jury are predisposed to vote against her (Jamie, Judd, probably Bobby Jon). Maybe she could be convincing in the final 2 tribal council and get them on her side, but from what I've seen, I doubt it. She's not a great orator.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

This is Survivor not Stephvivor...she needs to go, for the 2nd time.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam View Post
    This is Survivor not Stephvivor...she needs to go, for the 2nd time.
    I second that! And please make it soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I wasn't sad to see Judd voted out, but Stephenie was far too easily strayed into thinking Judd would go against her. Very weak. She should have spoken to him herself and sorted things out. Whatever. I don't like either of them so I'm not that broken up.

It would probably be smart to keep Steph around now because of the fact that some members of the jury are predisposed to vote against her (Jamie, Judd, probably Bobby Jon). Maybe she could be convincing in the final 2 tribal council and get them on her side, but from what I've seen, I doubt it. She's not a great orator.
    I can understand why Stephanie voted out Judd with the information she was given from Danni in the game of surivior it's kill or be killed......Judd was upset by the Jamie's vote out, so what was Stephanie to do, wait until Judd take her our this is a game.............The rule of surivior is to think first about yourself

+ Reply to Thread