+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 64647484950515253545556575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Stephenie

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCoetzer View Post
    Stephenie acted like an arrogant, whiny, self-absorbed, self-important, I'm-entitled-to-everything, petulant wench tonight.

That is all.

LC
    Ditto, although instead of wench my descriptor would start with a B.

Lydia was stupid to knock Steph out first, not because it would piss her off, but because this was a challenge that Stephenie could never muster up the brain power to win. Rafe and Cindy were obviously the biggest challenge in this game (the wilderness guide and the zookeeper). Stephenie was cheating (rather badly) in effort to get an answer right (which she didn't). She is not the brightest star in the Guatemalan sky. I still go back to the fact that she jumped out of the boat prematurely on her first day in Palau.

Stephenie is still in this game because she is the perfect red herring leader for Rafe. He orchestrates all of the moves and makes it look like it's Stephenie's lead. And yes, if she makes it to the final two, she will never win.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by JFlo View Post
    Stephenie was cheating (rather badly) in effort to get an answer right (which she didn't). She is not the brightest star in the Guatemalan sky. I still go back to the fact that she jumped out of the boat prematurely on her first day in Palau.
    I thought it was funny that even cheating she got it wrong, but it was pretty digusting that she cheated at all. Then I remembered she did the same thing on Palau. She cheated in the puzzle challenge by looking at Coby's puzzle because she couldn't figure it out. 2 seasons and she cheats both times on challenges that require brain activity, that's pathetic and mortifying for her. Glad she let the audience of millions see what a dumbell she really is. Both her audacity and stupidity knows no limit.

She's the Official Survivor Dunce

FORT Fogey
    This girl annoys me more and more each week. When she went off on Lydia I am thinking this is your jury watching dingbat and honestly you ate a lot prior to this so I would have just shut my mouth and dealt with it.

Wow, everyone seems to hate Steph. I'm actually a big fans of hers and I'm rooting for her to win.

I don't hate Stephenie and I certainly am less bothered by her than many other posters. I am still not sure how I feel about the whole getting another chance thing but I am still kind of cheering for her. I like her, Danni and Cindy. I think they are all really strong players in their own way. I don't think she would be chosen the winner by any jury, but I do think it would be cool to see her sitting their. I admitt it. I am a Stephenie fan. Okay that feels better.....

Happy Thanksgiving! Passepartout's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XSuperchicX View Post
    Wow, everyone seems to hate Steph. I'm actually a big fans of hers and I'm rooting for her to win.
    Yeah I am too! I also like Danni as well.

I am stil a big fan of Stephanie, I hope she is in the Final 2 even though I don't think she will win it .......It will be nice if she is in the hunt........

Put me down as a Steph fan as well. I think she is working the game hard. For instance, I give her credit for keeping her final four as solid as possible, reinforcing what a strong 4 they are.

Guys, I'd like to argue that the so-called 'cheating' is actually good game play. The first time I saw someone peeking to see what the other contestants were doing, I laughed and applauded. Call me evil if you will...

I think the only rule the players have is to work within the boundaries dictated by Jeffie at the start of the challenge. I swear the game designers actually encourage a little hanky panky. Did you ever notice how they place the players right next to each other in puzzle challenges, for gosh sake? Almost like they are hoping for a little drama.

Truly, I find it interesting how these players self-impose rules on their own behavior. The anthropological side of the producers/designers must shake their heads in wonderment. I'm not talking egregiously evil here, and I was no fan of the 'dead Gramma' ploy, but what's wrong with misleading everyone about the placement of the hidden idol? Assuming, of course, you are a pretty good liar

For instance ... in the 'catch the projectile in the blanket' challenge - why not hip-check the other team to make them miss? There are lots of other examples.

Gosh, you all must think the worst of me now ...

I can not stand Stephanie. I was a huge fan of hers last season. But this season she has a definite attitude, she acts as though she "deserves" to win because she survived through last season. Itís as though she has been gracing people with her presence instead of being grateful for a 2dn chance. Lydia had every right to fight for her chance to eat. And you go Gary for calling Steph and the rest of the survivors out at TC.

+ Reply to Thread