+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephenie

She's absolutely my favourite!!
    She's strong, smart, beautiful, independent....God, she's aaaawesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by M_shelll
    I am really staring to dislike Steph, especially after lastnights show.
    I hate how they sit up on the ruins and stare down at everyone else, like they are so much better because they have the numbers. I really hope Rafe and Cindy start to see Steph for how she has been acting and realise that once she doesn't need them anymore she will toss them aside too.
    Anyone else could have sat up there too if they wanted.

That said, Steph really acted like a bully last night. I see her point about being singled out as "getting to eat", but after her initial comments about how some of the others have gotten to eat just as often, she should have left it at that. The way she went on & on about it was really annoying.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyCoetzer
    Stephenie acted like an arrogant, whiny, self-absorbed, self-important, I'm-entitled-to-everything, petulant wench tonight.
    Last night? She's done that for practically the whole show. I can't stand her. I hope she gets malaria.

I found her more annoying than ever last night.
    I hate it when people have their say then try to shut everyone else down by saying "I don't want to talk about it anymore".
    You never did want to talk about it, you just wanted to spout off and not let anoyne else respond.
    I really wish they'd get rid of her, but I can't see it happening.
    Loved Gary's comment abut people wanting her autograph
    She had her chance to play and it didn't work out for her, she should not have been allowed back to play again, imo.

CCL
    She looked so mad when Gary made that comment about the autograph. The others do seem to follow her dictates rather too often for my tastes.
    Lydia was rather stupid to so obviously take out Stephenie in the challenge.
    But Stephenie's reaction was just so over-the-top with her whole
    "how dare you" stare and declaring everyone had eaten the same amount
    and there would be no more discussion. Well, Stephenie, who elected
    you queen of the jungle? Ugh, she's just gotten so cocky. I wish Rafe
    would get a clue and join with Danni & Cindy & Lydia to get rid of her (and
    take Judd with her).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    She looked so mad when Gary made that comment about the autograph. The others do seem to follow her dictates rather too often for my tastes.
    Lydia was rather stupid to so obviously take out Stephenie in the challenge.
    But Stephenie's reaction was just so over-the-top with her whole
    "how dare you" stare and declaring everyone had eaten the same amount
    and there would be no more discussion. Well, Stephenie, who elected
    you queen of the jungle? Ugh, she's just gotten so cocky. I wish Rafe
    would get a clue and join with Danni & Cindy & Lydia to get rid of her (and
    take Judd with her).
    I loved that eye roll she did I'm sure Steph didn't think Lydia of all people had the backbone to knock her out of the challenge, though her reaction didn't surprise me. She probably figured they'd all just curl up and lose so she could win. As for who elected her Queen, I'd say her alliance. I won't say they've made her ego swell, as Steph did that on her own, but knowing she has the power and control and no one who will stand up to her (at least no one that can make it so she's ousted, like Danni) hasn't helped. It's obvious that Lydia (who was such a fan in the first episode) and Rafe won't stray from her, and at this point she's almost a good final 2 partner because I can't see anyway that she could win. If she's in the final 2, I think this will be the first Survivor finale where one person sweeps the whole jury. Which in a way is disappointing, should she end up next to Lydia or Judd

FORT Regular
    Strange how for many (though certainly not all) people this season has gone from "I wonder if Stephenie, America's plucky sweetheart, will do better this time around?" to "I can't wait for that wench, Stephenie, to cry buckets when she gets her comeuppance!"

When the mask slips, it really makes a thud!

LC

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    II'm sure Steph didn't think Lydia of all people had the backbone to knock her out of the challenge, though her reaction didn't surprise me.
    Isn't this the first challenge of this type that didn't clearly show the pecking order by who went out first. If that had been the case again Steph would have easily won so it had to come as a shock.

But it shouldn't have. She can always find new ways to lose. Steph can't even win a contest practically rigged for her to win.

I used to like Steph back in the days she was in the losing tribe, but now I just want to smack her. *sigh*

I think Steph will be gone very soon.

I will miss her competitive side not her snarky side. I would still love to see her up against Cindy and Danni in the end. But alas, I don't think that will happen after all the hate at TC.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

+ Reply to Thread