+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephenie

Yes I agree she does still have a shot at this win.

But IMHO I don't think Danni or Gary would take Judd back after he stabbed them once already in the back by jumping ship on them and putting them in the position they are now in.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I'm sorry ScarlettO, I can't remember when Judd stabbed either Danni or Gary in the back. You mean by his plan to pagong them after the merge? I don't recall him making an alliance with Danni before the shuffle, and he was never with Gary until after the merge (excpet for that picnic atop the pyramid). He didn't give them either a "yes" or "no" after Gary's pitch at the mansion. Am I forgetting something?
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Usually when the merge occurs the tribes try to stay together for numbers and Judd ran to Steph and Jamie the minute the new buffs were handed out.
    I think Dannie, Gary, B.J., Brandon and the gang were as surprised as we were.
    Last edited by ScarlettO; 11-20-2005 at 10:29 PM.

That was pretty stinkin dirty of him, Tells you just what kind of person he is.

I'm still confused. How did Judd run to Steph and Jamie when the three were already on Nakum, and had been tight since the day the new Nakum was formed? Judd, Steph and Jamie had been voting the same since the infamous Brooke boot, when Judd said bye-bye to his old Nakum and went with the new Nakum, namely Jamie and Steph. Gary and Danni, along with BJ and Brandon, knew going into the merge Nakum had the numbers, but I'm not sure they attributed those numbers, the numbers that could end their game, as a product of Judd doing anything, or as a result of Judd doing anything.

Gary's the one Danni needs to worry about, as far as back-stabbing goes.

At this point I am cheering for an all-girl final three. I think it would be so great to have Danni, Stephenie and Cindy in the final three. Then let the three girls fight it out to survive. I think the last endurance challenge would be a great battle of the wills with these three girls. I know it is too early to put much on that dream coming to fruition but a girl can dream.....

That WOULD be cool. Here's hoping ....

That sounds good to me too. They are each strong and competitve. That would be a dynamite final three. Far better than Neleh, Vesepia and Kathy.

Move over and let me on this wagon. I think that would be the greatest ending for a Survivor to date. Wow just seeing them go at it would make for great t.v. I can just see thim going at it in a challenge.........3 of the hardest playing women to date. But I think Danni is the weakest of the 3 at this point.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettO
    Move over and let me on this wagon. I think that would be the greatest ending for a Survivor to date. Wow just seeing them go at it would make for great t.v. I can just see thim going at it in a challenge.........3 of the hardest playing women to date. But I think Danni is the weakest of the 3 at this point.

Of the 3 of them, Steph is the weakest one. In Challenges as a tribe, Danni stood out in at least 2 challenges as a force on her team. The basketball challenge and the ball rolling challenge. She also did very well in the ax throw. There have been some challenges she was not as good at but niether Cindy or Steph has stood out as any kind of force for their team in challenges. It's mostly been Judd that has been the main force in challenges for them or the effort of all tribe members combined.

In individual challenges, none of the 3 has stood out but Cindy has been closer to winning/done better in more challenges overall than either Steph or Danni

+ Reply to Thread