+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephenie

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose
    I am really happy for what she did. I don't know if she should have told Judd or not or even thought she could. Judd seemed pretty solid in his alliance to Jamie and it could have added some pre-TC drama that could have ruined the whole plan. Stephenie was still in a Majority by voting with Rafe, Lydia and Cyndi. I am just giddy from last night and it looks like it might just get interesting yet.

After last night's show I think Judd will realize he has NO power in the group and better be the one kissing everyone in his alliance's A$$ or he will be voted out next. The only person who is close to him in his alliance is Steph. And now with Rafe, Cindy, and Lydia............Steph has to be careful also.

Steph has played a great game up until now.....I don't think she will mess up something so easy as handling Judd. Just let him hang himself next week.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettO
    Steph has played a great game up until now.....I don't think she will mess up something so easy as handling Judd.
    She should be, she's had practice... second times a charm... if at first you don't succeed, try again... learn from your mistakes...

My bitterness is consuming me.....

That's o.k. we don't all agree on who is our favorites.

It's the nature of the game and why we watch.

Breast Cancer Awareness! Passepartout's Avatar
    I am so glad that she and the others picked Jamie to go.
    Because Judd didn't see that coming at all.
    Gary can breathe a sigh of relief you know.

I think we will all see next week if Steph is in trouble or not.

Personally I think Judd will make such a fuss people will forget about Steph for another week.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettO
    I just want to see her to try really hard to stay. I is what I liked about her in the first season. She tried to the very end.
    I think this is the difference. Last season she tried so hard to stay and had to fight like mad against incredible odds for it. It was awesome to see, and we knew she never had a shot at winning in the end but in a way she was the Sole Survivor from her tribe like no other losing tribe has been.

This season she's out for blood. She wants to WIN this WHOLE THING, and now she's in the majority alliance, so instead of being endearing and fiery, she comes off as a bit of a bully, headstrong, and domineering over the underdogs we love to favor (at least I do) like Brandon and Danni. In a way, Brandon and Danni sort of became this season's Bobby Jon & Stephenie, and I'm surprised the official polls still find viewers favoring Stephenie & Bobby Jon overwhelmingly over all other contestants.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I think that not only does she want to win, but that she has emerged as the power. It seems as though everyone is willing to go with what she says & vote with her. Everyone talks about speaking to Steph before making a voting decision. They may all wake up to that & boot her, but for now she seems to be ruling the roost.

I don't think Gary will go unchecked for long. I think getting Jamie out of the picture was key, but that the original alliance will go after Gary next. They should unless they want another Tom on their hands anyway. I think Steph and Danni bonded and that will keep Danni out of the spotlight for a little while. Gary needs to be sent packing soon or he could just win the whole thing. I am pretty sure they mentioned that when discussing Jamie going. "Yeah but Gary has got to go next."

Quote Originally Posted by Aota Bass
    In a way, Brandon and Danni sort of became this season's Bobby Jon & Stephenie, and I'm surprised the official polls still find viewers favoring Stephenie & Bobby Jon overwhelmingly over all other contestants.
    I am one of those who wouldn't mind seeing Steph win. I have never voted in this season's polls but there must be more of me out there if they show her in the top position.

I think all Steph really needs to do is tell Judd she didn't want to put him in the middle and risk Jamie finding out, because Jamie would go PSYCHO!

He was being pretty dang psycho already and he was mostly safe. Imagine how nuts he would get if he was on the block. I think they did imagine that.

The biggest danger to Steph right now is her alliance fracturing. If Judd bails to Gary and Danni, they can probably draw Cindy in. If Rafe/Lydia/Cindy decide they can't beat Steph and choose to boot her now, she is in trouble. But my guess is that they will just cling harder to Steph until final five or four.

Pretty much next week is on Steph's plate. If she stays in control ,she really does deserve to win the whole thing.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread