+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephenie

Ugh! I hope she goes next time but, I know that she won't. She's an orchestrator. She demostrated that by getting most of the tribe to vote Jo out.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

She gets my vote as most likely to do Playboy.

When she jumped off the boat, I thought "she's outta here" but then I remembered Wanda's annoying performance on the boat & thought that would probably save her from getting booted first. What DID surprise me is that she got picked for a team early on. I would have thought she would be at the bottom of the picks for that little stunt. I guess there were enough women who were more disliked than she was.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fan
    She was a fave of mine, but now she has gotta go!

She showed by jumping off the boat to early that she is not a team player, will back stab in a minute and acts hastily. That was just in the first 10 minutes of the show.
    By the end of the show, she showed herself to also be an instigator and thinks she knows it all/always right.

She is definitely a backstabber.

When Jolanda was walking over to Jeff, she said something; I couldn't understand the first part of what she said, but the second part of what she said was "watch your backs" . That's always good advice on this show.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fanatic
    Smart. Athletic. Beautiful. Would normally mean a target in the "Revenge of the Meek" mentality of Survivor past but new format may keep her around for a few weeks.

Hotter the Jeri hopefully she remains as sane/level-headed as she appeared in the 1st episode.

I'm surprised she's getting pointed at for getting Jo voted off...I thought it was the group in the jungle that firmed an alliance...was she even there? (I realize she had spoken to Bobby Joe but didn't seem to pressing the issue too forcefully.)

FORT Regular
    She was testing Bobby Jo's reaction and quicky told she would vote for Angie when he obviously wasn't going to change his mind.

She certainly was the key person in getting rid of Jolanda.

I get a strong Jerri-feeling about her..

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    When it's the first day of Survivor (voting off or not), if you're scheming and vying for someone to be voted off... you're a bitch.
    She's the type of person who has to always "hang out with the cool crowd".

It'll all catch up to her and she'll be voted off dramatically. Probably episode 5 or 6, depending on how obvious she is at hating on other strong players. She is relying on her scheming ways to carry her far in the game.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

She's lookin' alittle orange. If Faith Hill had relations with an Oompa Loompa they would procure a child much like Stephenie.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

Snoozin' on the beach
    Can't stand her already. 2 faced bitch that will play both ends one to many times. Yup, she looks like a finger pointer just to deflect attention from her own mistakes. How soon will they wise up to her phony crap? She is Jerri's evil twin but not as good at it

+ Reply to Thread