+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephenie

From her bio - she seems like she'll be pretty awesome.

She'll definately make it to the merge. After that, I think she'll have some trouble. Jury material.

Pink, Plum, Teal.... a strong fashion/home renovation sense?
    Just what colour is "teal" anyway?

This is my first time in the thread and.. she's absolutely gorgeous! My very first thought was that she's a brunette Faith Hill... the eyes are identical, as is the smile. A cross between Faith Hill and Jerri Manthey, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by emjoi
    Teal is a blueish green....leaning more toward the green. It is a pretty color.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by emjoi
    Her bio did say she was most proud of purchasing her own home, so maybe she's into the decorating/remodeling of it.

She's pretty (I think one of the more naturally beautiful contestants), and looks like she'll be nice enough, but not getting a vibe as to how far she'll make it.

She is most proud of being offered athletic and academic scholarships to two different universities and purchasing her own home when she was 23 years old. An avid lacrosse player in college, LaGrossa won many awards signifying her outstanding athleticism and leadership. At Monmouth University, she was the team captain her senior year, made the NEC Academic Honor Roll and the Dean's List. In addition, LaGrossa was a three-time NEC All-Conference selection, NEC Scholar/Athlete Award recipient and Female Athlete of the Year Nominee.
    and the greedy Stephanie wants to win a million dollar$ on Survivor, get out.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Everytime I see this thread bumped to the front, it freaks me out and...calls me in This is the only person I've ever seen who spells her name the way I do, and, as her father's name is also Stephen, she apparently inherited the name the same way I did. So everytime I see her name, it's like someone is shouting at me Okay, tangent over. Carry on.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Spegs, did you go on Survivor and forget to tell us?

Dagwood And I thought the crazy perm, 14-shades-darker-than-normal fake bake, and redesigned pointy eyebrows would protect my secret identity forever! Sorry, D, but now I have to kill you.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread