+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kim

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey
    I agree about Jeff pointing out Kim's behaviour--he has been very vocal about it. Last night he all but came right out and said 'Kim, you are the laziest contestant I've ever seen'.
    I know! I was ready to hear Jeff say next "So guys - how about voting Kim off.. and with that - It's time to vote."

Wouldn't have been cool if it was anyone else but Kim.

FORT Regular

I am surprised she didn't ask someone to carry her torch

I am surprised she didn't ask someone to carry her torch over to Jeff at the end.

TiminPhoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by gaebolga
    For someone who's pursuing a Master's in PoliSci (with an eye on an eventual Ph.D.), she sure doesn't know a damn thing about group dynamics, making friends, or influencing people. And for someone who is trying to use her "brain" (used tentatively, of course) to make a living and claims to be the "smartest person in the tribe," she sure doesn't understand how much of a difference intelligent strategy and planning can make in a physical competition.

She's so pathetic I can't even dislike her; all I feel is a vague sense of pity combined with nausea. What a waste of airtime.
    I should have known better, but I have to say I was shocked when she had the arrogance/ignorance to say, "if we had had stronger guys with a burning passion, and control of that passion, we would not be here right now." Apparently the guys do have control of their passion, as no one hauled off and slugged her.
    Last edited by roseskid; 03-11-2005 at 02:21 PM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

So glad she's gone!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

I keep seeing the vision of her sitting indian-style while everyone was working on the toilet/shower! "I'm just going to sit and watch them all fight".. good plan!

Useless.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Disappointing in that it was such an obvious boot of someone who fought it so weakly.
    It's been a great season, but apart from Jolanda, all the boots have been obvious Weakest Links.

Still waiting for the Backstab Warfare.

Good riddance! She was deluded about her value. And a lazy ass to boot. See ya Kim!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey
    I agree about Jeff pointing out Kim's behaviour--he has been very vocal about it. Last night he all but came right out and said 'Kim, you are the laziest contestant I've ever seen'.
    Kim seemed quite cluleless on how things go in this show. When JP asked about her relationship with Jeff and whether the others would think they forming an alliance, she said nobody would think that, but now they would thanks to Jeff Probst bringing it to their attention! Has she actually watched this show?

She's clueless & lazy. And now she is gone.

I love JP, calling her out without actually saying the words "Kim, you are lazy"
    And everyone else "got it" except her. :rolleyes
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    : I should have known better, but I have to say I was shocked when she had the arrogance/ignorance to say, "if we had had stronger guys with a burning passion, and control of that passion, we would not be here right now." Apparently the guys do have control of their passion, as no one hauled off and slugged her.

Hey, give her some credit she is after all a graduate student and was showing us an example of reverse psychology. Remember she is the brains in the group.

Remember she is the brains in the group
    Her brain worked at least 3x as hard as her body, but 3x0 is still zero.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

+ Reply to Thread