+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kim

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Brandon
    Seem like next week she will be getting cosy with Jeff
    Hopefully that doesn't put a target on her back too early.

FORT Fogey
    I hope not, also. Not that I blame her, Jeff's pretty cute although I'd rather snuggle with Bobby but alas. People don't seem to learn anyway, so even if Kim & Jeff did get pretty close, I don't know if people would get rid of her just cuz of what happened with Romber. First there was Liz & Rodger, then Neleh & Paschal, then Jenna & Heidi, and finally Romber. If they are well liked and in a good alliance, they're safe, I think.

Oh, btw, if she likes to play football(which I somehow missed when looking at her favs list the first time) then she is even cooler! What is more awesome than a girl playing football? Nothing cuz that is the best sport and if she really enjoys that, then she too could be a challenge asset and would be a perfect fit for the alphas alliance that I want to see get formed.

Hopefully that doesn't put a target on her back too early.
    I don't think after the Romber twosome that any cuddling or cooing will be tolerated by the tribe. It's too dangerous to have an alliance that tight!

FORT Regular
    Kim is a fine example what happens when you cast models.
    Worthless in the challenge - clueless in the game.

I don't see her going far after painting the target on her forehead by cuddling with Jeff. I can imagine her strategy in the beginning of the game:
    "Remember Julie's strategy - be close friends with Jeff.."
    Too bad she chose the wrong Jeff

I read on her bio that Kim took part in the Miss USA pageant and I was shocked.
    Personally I find all the women remaining in the game more attractice.
    Even Caryn who is 20 years older is more beautiful then Kim, but then again that's just my opinion.

Zorbo. There were actually quite a few times last night when they showed Kim looking absolutely gorgeous. Until she got in the water. This is one chick that melts in the rain.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Zorbo. There were actually quite a few times last night when they showed Kim looking absolutely gorgeous. Until she got in the water. This is one chick that melts in the rain.
    She is young and pretty but I would never have thought of her in a beauty contest.

One thing I was wondering was the makeup she wore in a closeup when she was brushing her teeth with a bamboo stick. Is there such a thing as a permanent mascara? (Or did Kim need more makeup as well as swimming lessons after the challenge )

I think this is going to turn into another Rob/Amber situation where their chance to get rid of her is past!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze
    I think this is going to turn into another Rob/Amber situation where their chance to get rid of her is past!
    People tend to forget that the Rob/Amber alliance worked because they were both strong players and were able to win Immunity challenges one after another. The same cannot be said about Jeff/Kim.

Nghe

Just one comment about her, she is an Amber Wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nghe
    People tend to forget that the Rob/Amber alliance worked because they were both strong players and were able to win Immunity challenges one after another. The same cannot be said about Jeff/Kim.

Nghe
    I don't know if I'd say they're not strong with Amber and Rob. I can see Jeff being strong and I'm sure Kim is too. I believe she just chose not to display it on this episode.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread