+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Katie

Quote Originally Posted by Lolls
    You know, she has been on that island a long time, and she is the only survivor of any season who has not seemed to lose weight during the game. She still looks "healthy", and the others are showing skin and bones. I guess she's getting plenty of fish.
    NOt to mention the only thing she seems to be exercising is her mouth. :rolleyes

I hope it was mentally noted by all on her team during the RC that she was the reason they lost!

Katie has my vote as least favorite female survivor of all time. She makes Jerry look like Mother Teresa.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Wow. I was gonna come in here and say what I thought of her..but, after Realityvictim's..mine would just pale!

I thought it was pretty damn funny when Janu totally called her out on the carpet!! Katie, all bloated looking... "umm.. well, I'm sorry".

I thought it was funny the "Hell yeah" after Jeff asked in the IC is anyone glad it was Janu that went first. Because I was thinking the same thing, I think she would have said it about anyone that went first. Anyone but me Jeff, anyone but me!! That's what I'd say.

I really don't see where Katie thinks she did more or contributes more than Janu did. Katie is lucky that she's in with a strong alliance.

Is it just me or did I see her doing a backstroke in the reward challenge while Stephenie & Ian were waiting for her at shore?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

She was doing backstroke but I think Ian or someone was near her at the time. Most likely she was trying not to drowned. Our girl has not done much in the way of activity lately ..

Kao
    It actually looked like she was holding back to me. Which makes no sense whatsoever, since the prize was pretty cool.

I said this on another thread, but I think it got lost in the talk about TC last night. It is probably better suited for this thread...Am I the only one who thought Katie really lost it for them in the RC? I do believe if she caught up with the rest of their tribe, they could have won it.
    That said, do you think she is doing poorly in the challenges, on purpose, to show how little a threat she poses to the other challengers? Janu even stepped up her game during the RC and was a help, not a hinderance like Katie, to her team.
    And Katie is lucky she is on a strong alliance, because let's be honest..even Janu outperformed her during challenges. She has been worthless and maybe that is her gameplan.

I hope Katie wins. The other survivors will never expect it.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ev700
    I hope Katie wins. The other survivors will never expect it.
    Not to mention, the viewers.

I really hope she doesn't win, so far.. she doesn't deserve it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast