+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jonathan

He totally made up Yuri's Adventure.

He looks fat. And those two pics which 13times posted seems like 2 completely different person......

Quote Originally Posted by funkalicious
    He looks fat. And those two pics which 13times posted seems like 2 completely different person......
    He looks fat?!?! I think he's gorgeous.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

He looks toasted, I wonder if its his meds. Jonathon's straightforward 'in your face' approach sounds like it'll put him at a extreme disadvantage if he can't dial it back a notch or 10. I wonder whether he can go so dramatically against his nature?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    After watching his pre-show vid, he does seem real down to earth and nice. But I don't get the vibe that he'll make it very far. He doesn't seem like any of the other young guys, so he may not fit in with them, and the older guys may use him as a scapegoat to save themselves.

Seems like a nice guy, but could be in danger of early targeting for the usual alpha-male threat reasons.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Very cute, hate the name still having a bad taste to it from TAR.

FORT Regular
    Felt kind of sorry for him.

His face in the boat when leaving was "Oh great - I'm going to hear that song a thousand times now."

Anyway there are too much young bucks in the beginning anyway so clad Willard is still in the game.

Him and Ibrehem both have hott bodies!!

*drools*

FORT Regular

The guy was introverted and it cost him...

It's a shame.

He did seem like a decent guy.

The fact that he was so quiet could very much have to do with having to fight cancer so young. It would by it's nature cause someone to withdraw and not be that sociable at first.

He did however bring attention to himself by getting out of that boat. And that was all that was needed to get the little hairdresser weasel on him.

Anything other than a low profile simply is silly.

Look at the firefighter, he is strong, smart, a true leader. But his tribe is going to associate the decision to go to a new camp and thus the loss of the fire tools to him. He was the most bold in saying they should go so and now despite his all he has going for him, has this in the back of people's minds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast