+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jonathan

eny
    FORT Fogey
    He sure is pretty , but then so is most of this cast.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    OK... not saying my friend, 13 times is wrong or anything...but those pics that are posted, they look like two entirely different guys.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Cute!

So he's had his goolies cut off then?
    I'm looking forward to the Chad-like campfire discussion about his "disability". Everyone being sincere to his face.... "You're so brave man" etc... and then the guys quietly going off into the jungle to giggle their heads off. (Too cruel?)

Lining up the Hunks this year.

FORT Fan
    I agree. With the name of Jonathon he might already have a negative fan base.

Jonathon - Johnny Fairplay - seems to be the name of the evil ones (no disrespect to our nice administrator).
    Debbie: "Bianca, why would those rugby players have to eat each other when they crashed on a beach?"

FORT Fogey
    I am going to root for him cuz of surviving cancer at such a young age. Wow. He's only 3 years older than me and he's already been through cancer. Scary! As long as it's not some huge theme and he isn't dull as dirt like Chad, I will definitely stick with liking him. He's sorta cute but I get sort of a...Kelly from Apprentice 2 look, well in that 2nd pic.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I am going to root for him cuz of surviving cancer at such a young age. Wow. He's only 3 years older than me and he's already been through cancer. Scary! As long as it's not some huge theme and he isn't dull as dirt like Chad, I will definitely stick with liking him. He's sorta cute but I get sort of a...Kelly from Apprentice 2 look, well in that 2nd pic.
    In the second pic, he sort of looks like Reichen to me from TAR4. He is cute (but there aren't many guys this season who aren't) and I'll give him props for beating cancer so young. And I didn't notice it before, but he likes Cold Case Files, another one of my favorite shows (glad to know I'm not the only one who watches A&E).

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, I most definitely get a Reichen look. It's very imminent(I used that right, right?) in his preshow vid. Well. I certainly am not loving his looks cuz I didn't love Reichen's but I think he's gonna be a very nice guy and might actually get far. Maybe. If he turns into Chad 2.0 he's off the favorites list. I don't care how cute he ends up being.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    It's very imminent(I used that right, right?) in his preshow vid.
    You probably meant 'evident'. 'Imminent' means something that is about to happen.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    Evident! Oh yes, that was the word I was looking for. I knew that, I just blanked. Thanks Q! In defense, I did type it at 1:29am

On topic: I don't think he will get all that far. Possibly jury but I have a feeling he may be gone before that. I'm thinking about a 12th place finish.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast