+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Lyon - Palau

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Was her total screentime in Episode 2 under 30 seconds? I don't really remember seeing her.
    Her or Gregg. In fact, I think Ulong had more screen time, probably because they were the ones going to TC in the end. But limited airtime on this show in the past has often meant that contestant lasts long, so we'll see what happens. I also heard about the Jenn/Gregg romance, but maybe their saving that for a storyline down the road. Besides, the Jeff/Kim relationship had more to do with the episode last night in the end.

FORT Fogey
    If you check out the cbs.com photo galleries, you can see a lot of pics with the 2 of them doing something together. I think that's how to try to hide a "romance", do all the chores like getting firewood, water, making the fire, getting some food together instead of just lounging about with the object of your affection like Kim & Jeff did.

Does she have a voice? The most I've seen of her is competing against Stephanie in the reward challenge.

And throw in the cutting of the snakes probably gives her about 5 minutes air time.
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

FORT Fogey
    I still don't think she's had a confessional. I think she's got to make the F5 at least. She must also be boring to not even be granted ONE confessional. I don't get it. Even Darrah had a couple of confessionals at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I still don't think she's had a confessional. I think she's got to make the F5 at least. She must also be boring to not even be granted ONE confessional. I don't get it. Even Darrah had a couple of confessionals at this point.

Good point, LC. I was thinking she might stick around a while, because I don't think we've heard one peep out of her yet!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Who IS she?

/sadly, I'm not kidding.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    That could be because Darrah's tribe lost the first 3 IC, so obviously her tribe would get more face time. Since Koror hasn't lost any IC, they haven't had to show any footage of plotting or scrambling.

Who it this person?

I don't remember her at all until her name came up in the water course challenge.

Now that is UTR strategy, have no one remember you.

She has not had one confessional yet.
    She has not done anything interesting other than appear occassionally in Greggs arms (who is slightly UTR himself).

The joke in another forum is that her only words have been "Coby"... her choice in Pick'em, and "Go Koror" yelled out in the life preserver challenge.

She is cute. Mute, but Cute.

+ Reply to Thread