+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jeff

Haha quite true. I suspect that he is lying and just wants to create dram so that he can have more time with kim. Funny how everyone who is a b***h is called kim. A girl in my class is called that too.

I wish Mike Skupkin could've made the All Stars! He might have won!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Yeah! He should have got on All stars. Johny fairplay too...... They'll make great tv!

I'm glad this guy is gone, what a schmuck. But, if I were on his tribe I would've kept him around and sent Kim packing because she's completely useless.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    The only thing I remember about this guy was his snuggling with Kim, and could care less that he's gone. I really believe he felt bad, and if his ankle was in that much pain, might as well keep Kim (even if she couldn't compare to Jeff in the challenges) than guy with a sore foot. Besides, he might have been angry with them for keeping him after he asked to be voted off.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I HATE stumbling on sh!t in the middle of the darkened hallway/living room/kitchen/wherever!

I'm glad he's gone.. I really thought that he was playing up the whole "vote me off, it's better for the TRIBE" just so people WOULDN'T get rid of him. (mind trickery that has worked before) He knew the tribe was gunning for either him or lazy-bones to be gone because they were allied together. There's absolutely NO WAY that he wanted to be voted off simply "for the tribe".. liar liar pants on FIRE!

Good to see they got rid of him... next elimination, lazy-bones should take the hit.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

, I sure thought that was he's strategy, vote me of, it's better for the tribe" so that they wont vote him of.

he quit.. his ankle injury was nothing more than any athlete plays on every week.. if it was so bad then we would have had groans of anguish at the very visual of his massively swollen ankle (that's what happens with really bad injuries).. his limp was pathetic.. yeah it must have hurt.. but if he was this athlete he claims to be then that's what happens.. you get injured and fight through it.. you never take yourself out of the game...

that was the truly dumb thing.. ok.. here he is with 1 million dollars at stake and he decides he is going to take one for the team and bow out.. team? WHAT TEAM!? there is no superbowl ring.. no team awards.. no unsung hero.. there is nothing.. nobody will even remember what team won after the merge.. TEAM?! what a dumbass...

he simply quit.
    done.

Regardless of what he asked for, the tribe would have been wise to vote Kim off. It would not have hurt them any more than they are already, and in the next couple of days Jeff's ankle might have began to improve.

Is there any doubt Kim will be gone next? She needs a tribe shift stat
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I'm not really sure how I feel about Jeff's "taking one for the team".

On one hand - I'm looking at that ankle of his, and it doesn't look swollen much and he doesn't seem to be limping much and I don't see signs of pain in his face.

On the other hand, he evidently injured his ankle in an accident a while back, so it might be a bit more delicate than usual. Plus, he'd be extra sensitive about re-injuring it if the original damage was exceedingly painful. He did mention the "snap, crackle, pop" bit, and that's bad news for an ankle, knee, etc.

I'm curious, don't they have some sort of dr. there for injuries? A dr. could provide one of those Ace bandage braces for Jeff's ankle, and he could have continued.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast